AON offers medical insurance services to all Teachers and Staff working under the Teachers Service Commission, TSC. To receive the services, one has to register Register through the Mobile USSD code platform by dialing 384847# through Safaricom and *865# for Airtel. Read more details here; How to register for AON services via-mobile; plus the latest list of all accredited AON medical facilities.
After successfully registering, one has to provide proof via uploaded documentation. The documentation includes that for all dependants. The following documents are required, where necessary:
1). Adoption document; for any adopted child.
2). Birth Certificate/ Birth Notification for all registered children.
3). Change of Dependant document.
4). Change of details document; whenever an amendment is made to the originally declared information.
5). Marriage document/ Marriage certificate.
6). National Identity Card.
7). Proof of Disability.
8). Proof of school (A school ID is required).
- The new AON Minet medical cover for TSC teachers and staff; benefits per job group and medical services
- List of AON Minet medical cover accredited hospitals, contacts and how to register : medical cover news
- Complete guide to the new enhanced AON Minet medical cover for teachers: TSC news
- Teachers’ TSC medical scheme; list of required AON Minet documents and how to upload them online
UPLOADING THE DOCUMENTS, ONLINE
To upload the documents to AON- Minet, use this simplified procedure;
1). Scan the documents and store them in a location you can easily remember.
2). Visit the official Minet upload portal by using the link; https://collaborationkenya.minet.com/tsc
3). To attach a document, enter your full name, mobile phone number, TSC Number and description of the document to be uploaded.
4). Select the document to be attached and click on Choose file.
5). Finally, click on upload.
6). Repeat this procedure for all the required documents.
- Click here to Visit the TSC portal for all information related to teachers and TSC
- Education news portal: Click here to get all news from the Education Sector
- For information related to KNEC, KCSE, KCPE, P1 Exams; click here
- KUCCPS portal; Click to get all information on Colleges, university students and Polytechnics, TVETs
- Looking for news on the Higher Education Loans Board, HELB? Click here
- UNiversities and Colleges News Portal: Click here for all Courses, Admission Requirements, Portals, Fees, Contacts and Many More
- All Schools’ Portal: Complete guide to Primary and Secondary Schools
- All TSC services online portals and how to log in
- TSC TPAD data upload deadline
- Complete guide to the new cTSC TPAD portal
- TSC: Full details on the newly established grades for teachers
- TSC: Designation codes for all teacher job groups
- TSC Grades and qualifications/ requirements for various administrative positions in schools
- TSC: Details on the current all 36 Teacher job groups/ grades
- TSC: Requirements, appointment and responsibilities of Principals
- All what you need to know and carry to a TSC teacher recruitment interview
- TSC: Requirements, responsibilities and appointment of Deputy Principals