Are you a trained teacher who is looking for a lucrative job opportunity? Well apply for the open vacancies at Windle International Kenya (Education and Society NGO).
Here are specifications for the available opportunities;
Position Title: SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHERS
Location: Kakuma Refugee Camp & Kalobeyei Settlement
Contract term: Full-time, 3-month contract with possibility for extension
About the job opportunities
Windle International Kenya (WIK) is a humanitarian education organization providing education to refugees and needy Kenyans. WIK was founded in 1977 with the belief that good education was essential if Africa was to meet the challenges it faced. We are working with communities in Dadaab, Fafi, Wajir South, Turkana West, Dadaab Refugee Camp, Kakuma Refugee Camp and Kalobeyei Settlement on education projects.
Windle Internation – Kenya is seeking suitable candidates to fill the position of Secondary School Teachers based in Kakuma Refugee Camp & Kalobeyei Settlement.
The Secondary School Teachers will be responsible for the effective implementation of the prescribed secondary education curriculum. The following subject combinations are required:
- Mathematics & Biology
- Biology & Chemistry
- Mathematics & Chemistry
- What should be done in preparation for reopening of schools- Summary of guidelines by the Ministry of Education
- TSC recruitment schedules for all Counties- Updated interview dates and venues
- TSC says mass recruitment of teachers is on and has not been cancelled
Interested candidates must meet the following requirements:
- A degree in Education
- Minimum one-year experience teaching in a secondary school
- Registered with the Teachers Service Commission
- Mastery of office software (MS Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Proven performance as a secondary school teacher with outstanding results
- Able and willing to live, work and travel in a fast-paced and insecure environment adhering to strict security guidelines.
How to apply.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their cover letter resume and certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number SST/19/2020.
Deadline for applications is Monday 5th October 2020.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Windle International – Kenya selection processes reflect our commitment to equal opportunity regardless of one’s gender, disability, religion or ethnic affiliation. We work in schools and are committed to safeguard children from abuse.