The Kenya National Examinations Council (KNEC) has advertised training opportunities for teachers to prepare them to become examiners for Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE) and Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE).
The 2021 training will take place between 3rd and 9th October 2021.
In order to be trained you will be expected to pay Sh10,500. For more details see; Advert for knec training of examiners in October 2021.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE KNEC TRAINING
Application for Knec examiners training is very simple. The application is done online by 25th September, 2021..
Follow the simple steps below;
- Access the Knec examiners portal using the link https://examinersapp.knec.ac.ke
- Those with Cp2 accounts and passwords, should log in to the portal using their usernames and passwords.
- Those without passwords should click on reset password button and enter their mobile number in the format 2547******** and submit to get their usernames and passwords.
- Those without Cp2 account, click on create account and follow the instructions to create your profile.
- Upon successful log in, complete your personal profile and save. On the dashboard click on apply for training and all the declared vacancies will be available for the trainees to choose.