The Entry/ Exit returns, referred to Casualty, is the only requirement to indicate when the teacher has joined or leaves his/her working station.
After the TSC abolished the manual filling of the casualties, as from October they will be required to be submitted online by Heads of Institutions.
For Entry /Exit process to be initiated, the process of Newly Employed teachers receiving their posting letters must be complete. These returns will only be processed by Human Resource Management (HRM) headquarters once received online.
The Sub County Directors role will be:
- Purposely to Submit casualties( entry/exit returns) report for the institution administrators for teachers who have exceeded transfer and recruitment (14 days and 30 days respectively)
ACCESSING THE TSC ONLINE SYSTEM SYSTEM
- To access the portal, go to the TSC https://www.tsc.go.ke. . Under online service menu Click on Teacher Posting and Entry/Exit.
- Once you log into the system in the box provided Key in your TSC No. then proceed by clicking next.
- Here you supposed to enter your varied password and click Login button to complete the process.
SUBMITTING TSC ENTRY/ EXIT REPORTS
Entry/Exit report to be submitted, its required the head of institution to log into the system purposely to provide the username and password.
Below the Entry/Exit menu select Submit Entry.
The window below is displayed.
TEACHERS ON ENTRY
To receive the teachers on entry, click on Entry under the Actions menu
Here one has to ensure has Selected the the reason for entry from the drop down arrow. After keying in the reason click on submit request as displayed below
TEACHERS ON EXIT
Transfer or temporary exit of a teacher, click on Exit under Action button.
The window system below displays, here select the date of exit from the provided calendar, to confirm exit select yes from the drop down arrow and then click on the save button to complete.
EXITING TEACHERS ON DUTY IN AN INSTITUTION
Permanent exit for teachers on duty in an institution depends on:
- Death and among others.
To initiate the process of exiting a teacher, click on Exit Teacher below the Actions menu.
Teachers on temporary exits are not treated as permanent removal from the institution but considered to be on leave.
Note:Once the process of online filling Casualty is over, you intended to log out of the system on your far right, click on the drop down arrow, a list will appear click sign out.
- Incase you forgot Password during login in process, click on forgot password button.
- Then Key in your TSC number in the space provided and click continue.
- A code will be sent to your mobile number through SMS.
- You enter the verification code sent then click on continue.
- When done the sign up page will display for updates of your profile then create a new password. Upon clicking proceed to login page.
- Click on My Profile
- Click on Account
- Provide New password and Confirm password. Click Save to effect changes