Do you know how to check the released KCSE Exam Results via SMS/Online? How to download the Result Slip for the whole School from the KNEC Portal Login – www.knec-portal.ac.ke? Get to know all of that below.
“Searches: KCSE results online, KCSE results in 2022, KCSE portal KCSE results 2022, KCSE certificate pdf, KCSE result slip download 2022, KCSE results 2022 top 100 schools, KCSE results 2018, pioneer school 2022 KCSE results.”
Check KCSE Results
The Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) set and maintain examinations standards, they develop examination policies, procedures, and regulations, etc.
How to Check KCSE Results via SMS
KCSE Results 2022 results can be received by sending an SMS with your Index Number to 20076 for Safaricom, Airtel and Telkom networks. Due to the high number of requests being made at that particular time, the feedback may take a few minutes to arrive.
How to Check KCSE Results online via KNEC Login Portal
Principals and school heads can download and print the results from the KNEC portal and website by following this link, Search your KCSE Results – HERE
- Visit the official KNEC schools’ portal – www.knec-portal.ac.ke
- To login to the KNEC portal, Insert the User Name and Password which you used during the KCSE Registration.
- Once inside the portal, you will see several boxes. First, under the box labelled ‘FROM INDEX’, input the index number of the first candidate and in the box labelled ‘TO INDEX NUMBER’ input the last candidate’s index number. Click on ‘VIEW REPORT’.
- When all the slips are loaded, click on the menu labelled ‘EXPORT’.
- Select the format you would like to export the KCSE Result Slips e.g. ‘WORD’ or ‘PDF’ formats.
- The KCSE Result slips will be downloaded to offline storage on your computer.
- You can then print the downloaded result slips.
How to download the Result Slip
- To download the exams results slip, navigate to the Download Hub Portal – https://www.knec.ac.ke/download-hub/
- Click on the Examination Results precisely,
- Then Download.