KAG EAST UNIVERSITY is a private university owned by the Kenya Assemblies of God. It is a comprehensive premier Christian university committed to excellence in educating and equipping students to become Spirit-empowered servants of God who impact the Church and society globally. Its Main Campus is Located on Namanga Road past Kitengela town, Kajiado County, on More than 55 acres of land. While, the Town Campus is Located next to Buruburu shopping center, in Nairobi.
[wpedon id=”734″ align=”center”]
KAG UNIVERSITY COURSES
The university offers the following courses:
|Certificate CoursesCertificate in Counseling Psychology Certificate in Business Administration Certificate in Bible &Theology||Diploma Courses Diploma in ECDE Diploma in Education Diploma in Counseling Psychology Diploma in Business Administration Diploma in Bible &Theology|
|Degree Courses BA in Counseling Psychology BA in Biblical Studies BA in Intercultural Studies (Missions) BA in Christian Education Ministries||Post GraduateMA in Ministerial Studies NOTICE The graduates for the year 2018 can collect their Certificates from Kitengela Campus from 18th February,2019, 8 am- 5 pm. Return student’s ID as you clear in your Campus of study. Registrar’s office|
GENERAL ADMISSIONS REQUIREMENTS Post Graduate Program
Master’s Degree: Applicants should be holders of a bachelor’s degree form an accredited University recognized by the Commission for University Education. For enquiries and admissions Click Here
- Bachelor’s Degree Courses: Minimum of KCSE Grade C+ (plus) or its equivalent or C/C – (Minus) with a Diploma from a recognized institution.
- Diplomas: Admission to Diploma Courses shall be based on any of the following minimum qualifications: KCSE mean grade C/C – (Minus) or Form 4 leaver with KCSE mean grade D + (plus) and below and a certificate from a recognized institution.
- Certificate Courses: Admission to Certificate Courses will be based on the following minimum qualifications: A form leaver with KCSE mean grade D +.(Minus) and below
Admission Requirements for International Students
KAG EAST University welcomes foreign students to attend the university. The following admission requirements will be adhered to:
- An official translation of academic records (where applicable) done by a recognized body prefferably their respective embassies.
- An official test score of English (TOEFL) or Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English will be required for applicants whose language of instruction is not English.
- An overall requirement of C+ at KCSE, if the applicant schooled in Kenya, or an equivalent of this, as will be determined by the Senate directed by CUE program qualification guidelines
- An international English proficiency certificate such as TOEFL, GMAT or SAT will be a substitute to this English proficiency Test.
Candidates for admission will give a two-page double spaced essay addressing the topic: What experiences led you to select your professional objectives. Transfer Students/Credit Transfer Information on transfer Students/ Credit transfer can be obtained on request from the admissions office. Procedure of Application for Admission for Undergraduate Each applicant for admission to KAG EAST University will submit to the Academic’s registrars Office the following items:
- A non-refundable application fee as specified in the current fee schedule of the institution. All payments will be as per the financial policy.
- A duly filled application form at least a month before the start of each semester.
Procedure of Application for Admission for Post Graduate program KAG EAST University will admit applicants who meet any of the following minimum university requirements:
- A GPA of 3.0 in a relevant area of study.
- Certified copies of all degree certificates and transcripts. Original certificates shall be presented to the Academic Registrar for verification.
- Certified Copies of the National Identity Card and/or Passport, and Birth Certificate. Originals shall be presented to the Academic Registrar for verification.
- Two-page double spaced essay outlining your achievement, reasons for applying for the post-graduate program and your expectations of the program.
- Curriculum vitae/resume.
- Three referees, one of which should be from your current local church Pastor is mandatory.
- Two recent passport size photographs (Write your name on reverse side).
Bachelor of Education(Arts) Admission Requirements
Mean grade C+ (plus) at KCSE and at least C+ in each of the two teaching subjects chosen, 2 Principal passes at A’Leveland1 Subsidiary in relevant subjects, Diploma in Education.P1teachers must have scored a mean grade of C+ at KCSE with at least C+ in two teaching subjects chosen.
KUCCPS APPROVED PROGRAMMES ON OFFER AT KAG EAST AFRICA UNIVERSITY
|S/N||PROGRAMME CODE||PROGRAMME NAME||2018 CUTOFF||2017 CUTOFF||2016 CUTOFF||2015 CUTOFF||2014 CUTOFF|
|1||1555135||BACHELOR OF EDUCATION (ARTS)||24.533||–||27.500||–||–|
|2||1555153||BACHELOR IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION||25.092||–||25.339||–||–|
|3||1555252||BA IN BIBLICAL STUDIES||–||–||–||–||–|
|4||1555253||BA IN CHURCH EDUCATIONAL MINISTRIES||–||–||–||–||–|
|5||1555254||BA IN INTER-CULTURAL STUDIES||–||–||–||–||–|
|6||1555674||BACHELOR OF COUNSELING PSYCHOLOGY||24.875||–||–||–||–|
impressive site following from https://www.seku.ac.ke