Are you a Kenya Certificate of Secondary Exams, KCSE, holder who has not yet enrolled into a Technical and Vocational Education and Training, TVET, college? Did you miss the last placement to diploma, certificate and artisan courses?
The Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) is once again inviting you to apply for a TVET course of your choice in National Polytechnics, Technical Training Institutes or other Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) institutions.
The online application system will open from Thursday, October 15, 2020 to Thursday, November 5, 2020 for the TVET Continuous Placement to Diploma, Certificate and Artisan courses.
The minimum requirements are:
- Mean Grade of D – (minus) and below for Artisan Certificate Courses
- Mean Grade of D (plain) and above for Craft Certificate Courses; and
- Mean Grade of C – (Minus) and above for Diploma Courses.
All KCSE certificate holders who have not benefited from Government sponsorship before are eligible to apply where they meet the minimum requirements, whichever year one did the KCSE examination.
- KUCCPS student app for course application and admission results
- KUCCPS student login portal (https://students.kuccps.net/) and user guide
- KUCCPS student login portal and user guide.
- KUCCPS website, portals and online services: 2020/2021 courses and placements complete guide
- 2020 KUCCPS revision of degree choices: Ultimate procedure, deadlines, help desks
- How to check kuccps degree and diploma placement for September 2020 intake
- Latest KUCCPS News: Maths, English to bar many from pursuing teaching degree courses
How to Apply
All applications must be done online through the Student’s Portal accessible via the Placement Service website www.kuccps.ac.ke.
The application procedure, available TVET courses and their requirements, a list of Government institutions sponsored under the Ministry of Education and other relevant information are available on the Student’s portal.
Application support will be provided through the Huduma Centres in Nairobi (GPO and Makadara), Mombasa, Kisumu, Nyeri, Garissa, Kitui, Eldoret, Kakamega, Meru and Nakuru, subject to social distancing and hygiene measures put in place in the respective Huduma Centres.
In addition, the Placement Service will continuously provide support through its official digital platforms.
For more information, visit the Placement Service website www.kuccps.ac.ke or call them on 020 5137400, 0723954927 or 0734879662.