The Kenya University and College Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) is responsible for the admission of KCSE students to universities and colleges in Kenya. KUCCPS has an online student portal (https://students.kuccps.net/)
GETTING YOUR KUCCPS 2021 RESULTS THROUGH ONLINE PORTAL
The 2021/2022 KUCCPS placement results are now out.
- Visit: http://students.kuccps.net/
- Login with your details as follows;
- Username: (Use your full Index Number)
- Year: (2020)
- Password: (Use your Birth Certificate Number or KCPE index number)
After login you should see a box at the bottom of your dashboard, first page, with a message that reads
Congratulations, followed by a university you have been placed then finally the course you will pursue.
You can as well download your admission letter from this portal.
Kuccps provisional placement results
After the first selection, Kuccps releases the list of students who would need to revise their courses during the second selection. The list of students who would have not been placed has been uploaded on the Kuccps portal.
These students will now be given a chance to carry out the second and final revision for their courses. Unfortunately, you will have to choose from the unfilled courses capacities and your options are limited.
Before going through the long list of unplaced students, one can log onto the students’ portal at: https://students.kuccps.net
Then, check on the dash board. For those who have been competitively placed, the following message would be shown;
“You have provisionally secured one of your choices subject to approval by the Placement Service Board.”
You won’t be able to know the exact course and university. But, be sure that Kuccps has placed you to one of your preferred courses and university.
If you do not see the message above, then it means you have to revise your course choices, here; KUCCPS Student portal login student.kuccps.net for 2021/2022 Admission Application, check placement results and download admission letter
Get all the latest education news here; Education News Portal.
Join our growing community on Facebook. Click the link below;
OFFICIAL EDUCATION & TSC NEWS CENTRE FACEBOOK PAGE
- How to download 2021/20222 KUCCPS Student’s Admission letter to all universities; 2020 KUCCPS Admission list pdf download
KUCCPS 2021 RESULTS THROUGH SMS NOTIFICATION
KUCCPS also sends an SMS to the phone number that you registered under your details in the student portal. The SMS contains your placement details and is sent once the placement results have been announced. Ensure that your line is on so as to receive the results.
THE KUCCPS STUDENT PORTAL
The Kuccps student online portal (https://students.kuccps.net/) enables them to perform the following activities:
- Application for Kuccps admission to university or College and Course (Programme) of Choice,
- Checking admission status,
- Downloading student application guide,
- Downloading admission letters,
- Checking courses offered at the institutions and
- Applying for inter-institution transfers.
KUCCPS Application Guidelines 2021/2022
- To apply, login to the Student’s Portal using your KCSE Index Number and KCSE Year. Use your Birth Certificate Number/KCPE Index Number as the Password.
- All programmes have minimum subject requirements. You will only be able to apply for a course whose minimum requirements you meet, but the selection will be determined by the overall performance and the available capacity.
- You may view the available programmes and their requirements by clicking the Programmes tab in the portal. You can also search for courses by institution, using the Institutions tab.
- As you select the programmes, you may move the ones that interest you into the Course Basket. This will enable you to work with a shorter list when preparing your final list of courses to apply for.
- Once you have settled on your preferred courses, you will only be required to enter the Programme Codes.
- To apply, use the Application/Revision tab to enter the Programme Codes.
- After confirming that the Programme Codes entered are for the courses you would like to apply for, please submit and follow the application fee payment instructions.
- An application processing fee is charged as follows:
- Students applying for the first time – Ksh 1,500
- Students revising their choices submitted in school – Ksh1,000
- The placement processing fee should be paid after you have selected courses.
- You are advised to keep your transaction code safely. It will be required before you make any subsequent changes to your application.
Get all the latest education here; Education News Portal.
How to Pay for KUCCPS 2021/2022 Application, KUCCPS Business number
- Go to your Lipa na M-PESA Menu
- Select Pay Bill
- Enter Business Number 820201
- For the Account Number, enter your KCSE Year and KCSE Index Number (no space)
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and Send.
KUCCPS Student portal 2021/2022; KUCCPS Application portal student.kuccps.net
- KUCCPS student portal login student.kuccps.net/login
- KUCCPS principal portal login schools.kuccps.net/login
- KUCCPS institution portal login institutions.Kuccps.net/login
KUCCPS website and contacts
|Adress||P. O. Box 105166 – 0010|