How to Register an Airtel Line Online in Kenya
Airtel offers 4G sim cards, and now you can easily get an Airtel line for your residence or office. Want to get your Airtel Simcard registered online? Here are some easy steps that help you learn how to register the Airtel line online. It’s easy to execute the registration process, and you can even speak to the customer care executive who helps you successfully carry out Airtel sim registration.
What Does a Kenyan Citizen Need to Provide for Airtel Line Registration?
Here is a brief view of the documents Kenyan citizens need to submit:
- A copy of the original identity card for identity verification.
- Original passport for verification of other details.
- A copy of your birth certificate that validates your date of birth.
- If you are a Kenya Defense Forces member, you must submit a copy of the original service card.
After you submit all the necessary documents, you can start the registration process, and it’s time to activate your Airtel Simcard in Kenya. Are you confused about how to submit these documents? It’s easy to contact the customer support executive who gives you detailed guidelines. Hence, you can eliminate all the worries by learning how Airtel Kenya brings beneficial solutions.
How to Register an Airtel Line Online in Kenya?
Here are the simple steps following which you can easily get your Airtel line registered:
- First, you have to visit https://airtelkenya.com/lp/kyc/.
- The first page will ask for the documents; after verification of the Airtel line, you can submit the documents.
- You will find a panel where you need to enter your mobile number. You need to enter the number in a specific format, such as 7** or 10**.
- Click the ‘Validate and Get OTP’ button.
- Once you click, you will receive an SMS on your mobile number. The SMS shows the verification code you must use for further verification.
- A box will appear in the portal where you must enter the OTP.
- Next, you have to enter your ID number for identity verification.
- Next, you can proceed to upload the documents for identification.
- Submit the scanned copy of your ID, and the registration process starts. Make sure you have scanned both the back and front sides of your ID.
Once you know how to register the Airtel line online, you will get rid of all confusion. It helps you carry out Airtel sim registration without visiting the Airtel store. Following these steps, it takes only a few minutes to complete the registration process. Still, if you face confusion, you can speak to Airtel’s representative, who will clear your doubts. Hence, you can easily handle the registration process, and it’s time to enjoy Airtel services.
Users may find it difficult to register an Airtel sim card online. If the online portal doesn’t work for you, it’s always possible to visit the customer service centers where you can register your Airtel line. It’s good to purchase a sim from a genuine store, as it has a high chance of getting an already registered one.
How to Check Airtel Simcard’s Registration Status on Your Phone?
Want to know the status of registered sim cards on your phone? Checking Airtel Simcard status using USSD code is the most common method. There is no need to get a network connection, and you can easily check whether your Airtel line is registered. Below mentioned the steps following which you can easily check Airtel Simcard registration details on your phone:
- Open your phone’s dialer. Next, press *106#.
- There will be different options. You have to choose the first one.
- Click ‘send,’ and you will receive an SMS on your mobile with the Airtel Simcard registration details.
It’s the simplest way to check the sim card’s registration status, and you can start enjoying the smarter features of Airtel. Once you receive the SMS on your mobile, you will know whether your sim card is registered or not. If you find the sim card is not registered, you have to follow the steps mentioned above, and you will get a clear view of how to register the Airtel line online.
Are you worried because your Airtel line is not registered or requires a registration update? No worries! The Communication Authority of Kenya provides effective solutions, and you can physically visit the customer care centers. Also, you can find the option to submit your details online, and the steps above reveal how to register Airtel line online. So, you can get your Airtel line registered, and you can enjoy calling and internet service on your registered mobile number.
Airtel Sim Replacement in Kenya
Have you lost or damaged your Airtel sim card? Blocking the sim and visiting an Airtel store with valid documents makes it easy to get a new sim. It helps you to replace the sim, and you can restore the connection. Once you get the new sim card, you may need to register it online to activate the number.
The mobile number will be the same; thus, you will lose any contacts. Registering the Airtel line online is easy, and you must follow the same steps. These steps show how to register the Airtel line online, and you can eliminate all confusion. After completing the registration, you can check the status online, which helps you eliminate any confusion.
Once you get the sim card replaced, you can avoid fraudulent activities and keep using the same number. Before replacing the lost sim card, it’s important to call the Airtel customer care center and inform them about the loss. So, they will block the old sim card, and you can easily get a duplicate one. Once the sim is blocked, no third person or hackers will get access to vital documents, and you will be completely safe.
Airtel’s customer care number in Kenya is 121. Once you dial the number, you can speak to the representative who will help you get answers to all your queries. Hence, you can go ahead and register or replace your Airtel line, and it becomes easy to communicate.