The National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF) is committed to ensuring members access outpatient services based on their medical needs, convenience and preference.
NHIF has introduced Self care platforms which allow members to choose new, confirm existing or change preferred outpatient hospital for themselves and their dependents.
Use the fallowing platforms:
- USSR code *155# on all mobile telephone networks
- NHIF Mobile App (My NHIF)
- NHIF website (http://www.nhif.or.keihealthinsurance Inhifselfcarei)
To access the above platforms the NHIF members, need to update their telephone numbers with NHIF.
To add or change a mobile telephone number call NHIF Official Customer Care on 0800 720601 or email [email protected]
You can also visit the nearest NHIF branch office for assistance.
- How to check nhif account status using a mobile phone
- Full details on the NHIF comprehensive medical insurance scheme for Disciplined forces and civil servants
- How and where to replace a lost NHIF medical cover card; plus cost
- How to pay NHIF penalties via Mpesa
- The NHIF EduAfya cover for students; details
- The NHIF Super Cover Details
- How to Pay NHIF monthly contributions and penalties via mobile (Mpesa)/