The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) has rolled out Remote Learning Methodologies (RLM) training for all teachers. The training involves all Secondary & Primary School Teachers, ICT Champions and Curriculum Support Officers, CSO.
The training covers a number of content areas that include:
- Concept & Delivery of Remote Learning
- Learning Management System
- Accessing Digital Content for Remote Learning
- Pedagogies of Remote Learning
- Assessment in Remote Learning
- Assistive Technologies
- Monitoring Remote Learning
- Policy Framework Supporting Remote Learning
- Role of Stakeholders in Remote Learning
This comes at a time when all teachers have created Office 365 Email Accounts.
TSC TRAINING MANUALS.
A number of training manuals have been released by the TSC. Download these manuals, below: