You can now access your TSC payslip online at https://payslip.tsc.go.ke/login.php. To log in, you need to be registered and must have a password. On successful log in, you will be able to view and even print your payslips.
DETAILS ON THE TSC PAYSLIPS
You may be wondering what the various acronyms, appearing on your payslips, represent. Here is a guide to the abbreviations used on your payslip.
This is the short form of Social Welfare Associations. They form part of the third party deductions and include BBFs (Burial and Benevolent Funds), SACCOs and Teachers’ Unions. For deductions to these third parties to be effected, you must authorize them, online.
Widows and Children Pension Scheme (WCPS) is a fund set up for male teachers only. Each month, male teachers contribute a portion of their salaries to the fund. On demise, the funds are then given to the teacher’s declared next of kin for upkeep of his family.
This is a short expression for Insurance Provider. Some teachers have registered with private insurance companies and remit funds to them via the TSC check off system.
An acronym for SACCO Loan. This is the amount of salary committed to offset a SACCO loan.
This means Commercial Loan. Shows the amount of salary slashed to offset a commercial bank loan.
The funds checked off a teacher’s salary on monthly basis towards his/ her savings at the SACCO.
TERMS OF SERVICE
A teacher is either on Permanent and Pensionable terms (P&P) or on Probation (Prob). Whichever is appropriate will be shown on your payslip.
- TSC Payslip registration, log in guide.
- TSC Payslip for teachers, online.
- TSC Online portal and services.
- A guide to TSC Leaves for all teachers
OTHER ACRONYMS ON YOUR TSC PAYSLIP
Here is a list of other short forms appearing on your payslip:
- PAYE Auto; The monthly Pay As You Earn (PAYE) deductions.
- MPR; This is the amount of Monthly Personal Relief (MPR).
- NHIF Contribution; Monthly statutory deductions towards the National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF). This affects all government employees.
- PF Num; Your Personal File Number which is your TSC Number.
- RoD; The date when you are expected to attain the mandatory retirement age.
- Designation; Your job grade i.e Secondary Teacher II..
- ID Num; Your National Identity Card Number.
- Tax PIN; Your KRA PIN.