Since 2003 when the law requiring Public Officers to declare their Income, Assets and Liabilities (IAL) was enacted, the mode of declaration has been manual. With regard to the declaration, the Commission wishes to communicate the following information.
I. MODE OF DECLARATION.
In order to enhance efficiency, the Commission has introduced an online
declaration portal to be used in the declaration period. In this regard,
all teachers are expected to fill an online Declaration by the set deadline; following steps outlined in the Wealth Declaration Instruction Manual.
II. ACCESSING ONLINE PORTAL
The Declaration Form can be filled and submitted by accessing the Teachers Online Portal through; https://tsconline.tsc.go.ke/site/index. Please note that you can access this information using a smart phone
II. INSTRUCTION MANUAL
This can be downloaded from the TSC website; www.tsc.go.ke under downloads, immediately next to the Declaration link.
Otherwise one can complete the Declaration process by following the prompts in the form after logging in.
IV MONITORING OF THE DECLARATION
All Heads of Institution are required to monitor the declaration progress in their respective institutions and report on non-Compliance as reflected in line with the
provision in Part B in the Wealth Declaration Instruction Manual.
V ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
(a) All teachers in employment of TSC are required to declare their Income, Assets and Liabilities. These include teachers on:
1). Any kind of leave
4). Sick leave
(b) Any teacher in the TSC employment who fails to submit a declaration or gives
false or misleading information is liable to a fine of Kshs 1,000,000 or be imprisoned for a term not exceeding one year or both upon conviction.
(c) It is mandatory for all teachers to have a working email address which will be vital for setting, accessing and resetting individual passwords for the Declaration as applicable.
A copy of the submitted Declaration is automatically be sent to one’s email account.
(d) All sections of the declaration must be completed. Incomplete Declaration Forms
will be rejected.
- Click here to Visit the TSC portal for all information related to teachers and TSC
- Education news portal: Click here to get all news from the Education Sector
- For information related to KNEC, KCSE, KCPE, P1 Exams; click here
- KUCCPS portal; Click to get all information on Colleges, university students and Polytechnics, TVETs
- Looking for news on the Higher Education Loans Board, HELB? Click here
- UNiversities and Colleges News Portal: Click here for all Courses, Admission Requirements, Portals, Fees, Contacts and Many More
- All Schools’ Portal: Complete guide to Primary and Secondary Schools
- All TSC services online portals and how to log in
- TSC TPAD data upload deadline
- Complete guide to the new cTSC TPAD portal
- TSC: Full details on the newly established grades for teachers
- TSC: Designation codes for all teacher job groups
- TSC Grades and qualifications/ requirements for various administrative positions in schools
- TSC: Details on the current all 36 Teacher job groups/ grades
- TSC: Requirements, appointment and responsibilities of Principals
- All what you need to know and carry to a TSC teacher recruitment interview
- TSC: Requirements, responsibilities and appointment of Deputy Principals