The Kenya National Examinations Council, KNEC, has released the payment details for contracted professionals who were in charge of the 2022 KCSE, KCPE examinations that will be done in November/ December last year, 2022.
The contracted professionals who include Centre Managers (Principals and Head Teachers), Supervisors, Invigilators and Security Personnel will receive their payments few days after the official release of the results for the KCPE and KCSE Examinations.
- How to download the 2022 knec supervision, invigilation and centre manager invitation letters for the 2022 contracted professionals
- How to download the knec examiners’ invitation letters
According to Payment details released by the Council, Primary school head who act as Centre Managers for the Kenya Certificate of Primary Education, KCPE, exams pocket a daily subsistence allowance of Sh500; for a total of 4 days (including rehearsal day).
On their part, Secondary schools Principals also earn a daily allowance of Sh500 for 18 days. The highest paid Supervisor will walk away with a sum total of Sh12,510 while the highest paid invigilator gets Sh9860.
The Council will again not pay Deputy Head Teachers and Principals despite the fact that they are present during the examination period as assistant Centre Managers. Also walking home empty handed are teachers handling science subjects who prepare and administer practicals during the KCSE examinations.
A total of 286,000 professionals were contracted by the Council to administer the 2022 Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE) and Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) exams.
The table below summarizes the payment rates for the 2022 knec Contracted Professionals:
|Contracted Profesional||Exam||Region||Pay Per Day||Total Days engaged||Total Pay|
|Centre Manager||KCPE||All Regions||Sh500||4||Sh2,000|
|Centre Manager||KCSE||All Regions||Sh500||18||Sh9,000|
|Invigilators||KCSE||Nairobi & Mombasa||Sh580||17||Sh9,860|
|Supervisors||KCSE||Nairobi & Mombasa||Sh695||18||Sh12,510|
|Security Officers||KCSE||All Regions||Sh420||16||Sh6,720|
How to access the Knec 2022 Contracted Professionals list
To get the list of contracted professionals, assigned to your school, use the procedure below;
- Log onto the KNEC contracted portal by using the official address; https://cp2.knec.ac.ke
- Enter the User Name (Starting with KCSECentre code) and password (Specific to each centre and held by the centre manager).
- Next, input the approximate distance between the centre/ school and exam distribution centre.
- Then log onto the centre’s account.
How Knec 2022 Contracted Professionals can Download their Invitation Letters
To download the knec Professionals’ contracted letters, use the procedure below:
- Log onto the knec contracted professionals portal by using the link; http://cp2.knec.ac.ke/Professionals.
- Click on the ‘Dash Board’ tab and check under deployments. See the Centre where you have been assigned to execute your duties.
- The table below will be displayed;
Exam Duty Station Position Actions
- Under the ‘Actions’ column, click on the ‘Download Appointment Letter’ link to get your letter.
QUICK LINKS TO OTHER IMPORTANT KNEC PORTALS
KCSE/KCPE ONLINE RESULTS PORTAL
THE KCPE KNEC PORTAL FOR PRIMARY SCHOOLS.
THE KNEC CONTRACTED PROFESSIONALS PORTAL
Some of primary invigilators not paid why