The TPAD 2 portal (http://tpad2.tsc.go.ke) for entering teachers’ data is now open. Teachers can log in, create new accounts and upload data appraisal data.
HOW TO USE THE NEW TPAD 2 PORTAL BY TSC.
- Log into your TPAD 2 account by visiting the TPAD2 portal at; http://tpad2.tsc.go.ke/auth/login
- Enter your TSC Number, ID Number and Password as shown in the diagram below;
- Then you Click log in, when done. In case you have forgotten your password just click ‘Forgot password?’ and reset it. You can log in as; Teacher / Deputy, Head of Institution, Curriculum Support Officer, Sub-County Director, County Director / County ICT or Regional Director.
- Once logged in, click on ‘incomplete appraisals’ (See below)
- Now, you should select ‘New Appraisal’ as shown on the diagram below;
- Now, click on ‘proceed to appraisal’. Select the appraisal year and term. Rember to select the appropriate Eligibility. Next, click ‘save appraisal’.
- You will then click ‘proceed to appraisal’. In the new window, enter data for: Teaching standards, Learners Progress and Lesson Attendance.
- To upload your data, click ‘view/ submit for appraisal’.