The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) has planned the training of teachers in Competency Based Curriculum, CBC, during the month of December from December 7 to December 22, 2020. This training will be carried out as the school terms progresses on the stipulated dates. Check below for payment rates, also.
The dates for the smart cascade model of training are as follows:
TRAINING VENUES FOR SNE TRAINERS OF TRAINERS
|S/N||County||Prposed Venues For County Level Training|
|1||Kiambu/Nairobi||Thika school for the Blind|
|5||Kilifi/Tana River/Lamu||Sahajanad special school|
|6||Mombasa/Taita Taveta/Kwale||Mama Ngina girls|
|7||Kitui/Garissa||Kitui School for VI|
|8||Meru/Tharaka Nithi||Meru school|
|11||Migori/Homabay||Kuja school for the deaf|
|12||Kisii/Nyamira||Kereri Girls high school|
|13||Kisumu/Siaya||Joy land special school|
|14||Uasin Gishu/Baringo/Elgeyo Marakwetr||Eldoret school for the deaf|
|16||Machakos/Makueni/Kajiado||Machakos school for the deaf|
|17||Nakuru/Samburu/Nyandarua||Ngala school for the deaf|
|18||West Pokot/Turkana||St Francis Kapenguria|
|19||Nandi/Vihiga||Kapsabet school for the deaf|
|20||Kakamega/Busia||Kakamega high school|
|21||Bungoma /Trans Nzoia||Misikhu Girls|
TRAINING VENUES FOR REGULAR TRAINER OF TRAINERS.
|S/NO||COUNTY||SUB COUNTY||PROPOSED TRAINING VENUES|
|1||Baringo||Baringo Central||Kabarnet Vocational Rehabilitation Centre|
|3||Bungoma||Bungoma South||Bungoma Baptist Girls Secondary|
|4||Busia||Teso South||St. Monica Chakol Girls High School|
|5||Elgeyo Marakwet||Keiyo North||Iten School For The Deaf|
|6||Embu||Embu West||Kangaru School|
|8||Homabay||Homabay||Homabay High School|
|9||Kajiado||Isinya||Moi Girls Isinya|
|10||Kakamega||Kakamega East||Sigalagala National Polytechnic|
|11||Kericho||Kericho||Kericho Tea Boys Sec|
|12||Kiambu / Nairobi||Juja||Mang’u High School|
|13||Kilifi / Lamu||Kilifi North||St. Thomas Secondary / Malindi High|
|14||Kisii||Kisii Central||Kisii High School|
|15||Kisumu||Kisumu||St. Teresa Kibuye Girls|
|16||Kitui||Kitui Central||Multi Purpose Training Centre|
|17||Laikipia||Laikipia Central||Nanyuki High Secondary School|
|20||Mandera||Mandera||Moi Girls Secondary|
|21||Marsabit / Isiolo||Marsabit Central||Moi Girls Secondary|
|22||Meru||Imenti North||Meru Teachers Training College|
|23||Migori||Migori||Onyalo Secondary School|
|24||Mombasa / Kwale||Central||Coast Girls|
|25||Murang’a||Murang’a East||Technology Primary|
|26||Nakuru||Nakuru East||Upper Hill Sec School|
|27||Nandi County||Nandi Central||Kapsabet High School|
|28||Narok County||Narok North||St. Mary’s Girls Secondary|
|29||Nyamira||Nyamira Sounth||Nyamira Boys|
|30||Nyandarua||Central||Nyandarua Hifgh School|
|31||Nyeri / Kirinyaga||Central||Tetu|
|32||Samburu||Samburu Central||Aic Moi Girls|
|33||Siaya||Siaya||Siaya Central Secondary School|
|34||Taita Taveta||Voi||Coast Institute Of Technology (Cit)|
|35||Tana River||Tana River||Hola Boys|
|36||Tharaka Nithi||Meru South||Kiereni Sec.School|
|37||Trans Nzoia||Kwanza||St. Monica’s Girls High School-Kitale|
|38||Turkana||Turkana Central||Lodwar Mixed Sec|
|39||Uasin Gishu||Kesses||Hill School Primary|
|40||Vihiga||Sabatia||Igunga Girls Secondary School|
|42||West Pokot||West Pokot||Nasokol Girls|
PAYMENT RATES FOR CBC TRAINING
Here are the TSC set payment rates for travel allowance, remuneration and meals entitled to Curriculum Support Officers (CSO), teachers and Headteachers attending the training;
CSO AND CBC CHAMPIONS TRAINING
- Every participant will be reimbursed travel expenses to and fro as per prevailing fares up to a maximum of Kshs.1000 (For CSO) and 800 (for the Champions)
- Training institution to provide venue and meals (2 teas and lunch) at Kshs.400 per day for 3 days and stationery at Kshs.100 per participant.
- Every participant shall be paid Kshs. 3,000 daily subsistence allowance to cater for accommodation for 4 days.
TEACHERS AND HEADTEACHERS ZONAL TRAINING
- Every teacher shall be reimbursed Kshs.300 per day to cater for travel expenses.
- Every CSO and CBC champion shall be paid Kshs.1000 as facilitation allowance per day for 5 days.
- Every participant shall be paid Kshs.1000 per day for 5 days to cater for their accommodation.
- Common lunch shall be provided at Kshs.400 per day per participant and facilitators for 5 days.
- Kshs.100 per participant has been provided for stationery.
- Fuel of Kshs.5000 per vehicle for maximum of 2 vehicles per county and 3 vehicles for counties hosting the Regional Director.
- Lunch allowance up to a maximum of Kshs.1500 per day shall be paid for 5 days to the Regional Directors, County directors, Deputy County Directors, 2 drivers and the County Accounts. This shall be paid as per the prevailing rates per job groups.
- All payments shall be processed through bank and not cash. There shall be no cash withdrawals to pay participants and venues.
- The funds may be disbursed through bulk M-pesa services offered by the bank.
- The County Account shall prepare payment schedules in the format prescribed by their respective banks.
- All payment schedules must be approved by County Director before dispatch to the bank
- The Accountant shall retain a copy of schedule acknowledged by the bank.