The Teachers Service Commission, TSC, is advertising 15,226 promotions vacancies for teachers. The vacancies include: Deputy Principal I, Deputy Principal II, Senior Lecturer, Deputy Principal III, Curriculum Support Officers, Head Teacher, Senior Master IV, Deputy Head Teacher II, Senior Lecturer IV and Senior Master IV.
Those who qualify are expected to make their applications by 13th January, 2021.
VACANCIES FOR DEPUTY PRINCIPALS, SENIOR LECTURERS, SENIOR MASTERS, CURRICULUM SUPPORT OFFICERS, HEAD TEACHERS AND DEPUTY HEAD TEACHERS IN LINE WITH THE CAREER PROGRESSION GUIDELINES FOR TEACHERS
The Teachers Service Commission is a Constitutional Commission established under Article 237 of the Constitution.
Pursuant to its mandate, the Commission is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the posts shown below in line with the CAREER PROGRESSION GUIDELINES FOR TEACHERS.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates, who meet the required qualifications, should make their applications online through the TSC website– www.teachersonline.go.ke so as to be received on or before 13th January, 2021.
Please note that manual applications will not be considered; Teachers Service Commission is an equal opportunity employer and persons living with disabilities (PWDs) are encouraged to apply.
Shortlisted Candidates shall be required to present the following VALID statutory documents during interviews:
a. Letter of appointment to the current grade;
b. Letter of appointment/deployment to the current responsibility;
c. Certificate of Good Conduct from Director of Criminal Investigations;
d. Clearance Certificate by Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
e. Clearance Application from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC);
f. Clearance Certificate from a Credit Reference Bureau;
g. Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
h. Highest academic Certificate.
1. Applicants are advised to give accurate information while making their applications.
2. Those who give false information regarding their credentials and qualifications will be automatically disqualified.
3. For duties and responsibilities of the advertised posts, applicants should refer to the CAREER PROGRESSION GUIDE-LINES FOR TEACHERS (2018), available on the TSC Website (www.tsc.go.ke).
READ THE ADVERT BELOW
- TSC- Grades and Qualifications for various administrative positions in schools
- TSC- List of all the new Teachers’ Job Groups/ Grades
FULL TSC ADVERT FOR INSTITUTIONAL ADMINISTRATORS.