TSC CURRICULUM AND COMPETENCY BASED ASSESEHENT.
The Teachers Service Commission has planned the training of teachers in Competency Based Curriculum (CBC) and Competency Based Assessment (CBA) with effect from 24th November to 17th December 2021. The mode of training will be both face-to-face and virtual.
The specific dates for the training are as follows:
The dates for the smart cascade model of training are as follows:
|24th to 26″‘ November , 2021||CEMASTEA||Induction of Principal Master Trainers (PMTs)|
|29th November to 3″
|Virtual||Training of Master Trainers (MTs)|
|6th to 10 th December, 2021||Virtual||Training of Trainers of Trainers (TOTs)
• CSOs and CBC Champions
• SNE CSOs and SNE CBC Champions
|l 3’h to 17″ December, 2021||Zone level||Face to face teacher training in each Zone
|13″ to 17″‘ December, 2021||County SNE
|Face to face Training of SNE Teachers in each
SNE County venue.
The Mode of training
The teacher training will be conducted as follows
- The blended model of training requires that the Master Trainers train the Curriculum Support Officers and CBC Champions both regular and SNE virtually for 4
- The CSOs and CBC Champions (Both regular and SNE) will train teachers through face to face with strict adherence to MOH COVID 19 prevention protocols for 5 Days.
- The Master trainers will offer professional support during zonal teacher
The target participants for the training will be 2 teachers and the Head teacher from each public primary school both regular and SNE. The county directors will identify one teacher from grade 1 to 3 and one teacher from grade 4 to 5 (Regular and SNE schools).
The Head teachers and teachers will attend the training for five days during the zonal teacher training. The Training of Teachers from SNE schools and Asal areas will be residential.
The purpose of this MEMO is to kindly request you to:
- Invite the CSOs and CBC Champions for TOTs virtual training (Each CSO to pair up with two CBC champions)
- Invite the SNE CSOs and SNE CBC Champions for TOT virtual training
- Invite 2 Teachers per One teacher from grade l to 3 and one teacher from grade 4 to 5 (Both regular and SNE) for face to face training.
- Invite the head teachers from both regular and SNE schools for face to face training
- Identify, Procure and prepare training venues for regular zonal teacher training and SNE training with strict adherence to MOH COVID 19.