Did your TSC certificate get lost and you are wondering how you can get a duplicate TSC registration certificate? Worry no more. Now, you can easily apply for a TSC registration certificate replacement. The application process is simple and straight forward.
WHEN CAN YOU APPLY FOR A TSC REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE REPLACEMENT?
Please note that the Commission allows you to apply for a duplicate TSC registration certificate at any time. This is if your current certificate is either misplaced, lost or damaged.
You can also seek a new certificate if the current one is defaced or you just want to change your names on the current certificate.
What are the Requirement for TSC certificate replacement Application?
To apply for a TSC certificate duplicate you will need;
- To pay a non-refundable fee of Sh2055
- Produce your bank payment slip
- Your National Identity Card, ID
- an affidavit or marriage certificate must be provided, in case of change of names.
Remember the applications is purely done online. Scan the documents before embarking on the online application process. These, once again, include:
- ID/ Passport,
- Bank Slip,
- Marriage Certificate (For duplicate certificate) and
- Police Abstract (Also for duplicate certificate).
How do you apply for the TSC certificate replacement online?
The application process is just simple. Follow the steps below;
- You need to visit the TSC online portal by using the link ((See image below for the page you will get); https://teachersonline.tsc.go.ke/RegintroDC.aspx
- Next, type in your ID number and Surname correctly (See image below), then click ‘Next’. You will be taken to page 2.
- Now, fill in your Basic Details as required (See image below). Click next when done. You can now change your name at this step if necessary.
- In page 3, you will be required to upload your scanned documents.
- When done, click next to move to page 4 and which is the last page.
Important Notes for Applicants (TSC Does Not Accept Paper Applications)
- All sections of this registration application MUST be completed in full.
- Please fill in all the required information.
- It is a serious offence to willfully give false information to the Teachers Service
Commission. The law provides that any person convicted of the offence may
be fined up to Ksh 100,000 or imprisoned for Twelve (12) months or both
(Section 44 of TSC Act No. 20 of 2012).
- You can save part of this form and complete it on a later time if necessary.
- Scan and Attach Only the Required Documents:
a. Only original documents should be scanned and uploaded.
b. For Expatriate Teachers, attach a letter of clearance from Ministry of Education
- For New Registration a non refundable fee of Kshs. 1055/- deposited to the TSC Registration Account National Bank of Kenya (Direct Banking to A/C No. 01001000905001 or Simple Banking using Pay Bill Business Number 625625 is required for processing your certificate.
Ensure you have Bank Deposit Slip before proceeding with the application.
- For Duplicate Certificate Application a non refundable fee of Kshs. 2055/- deposited to the TSC Registration Account National Bank of Kenya Direct Banking to A/C No. 01001005707400.
SexyPG888 เว็บเดิมพันออนไลน์ พนันออนไลน์ สล็อต ที่นักเดิมพันนิยมเล่นเป็นอันดับ 1 ของประเทศไทย เว็บตรง ที่ดีที่สุดในตอนนี้