Are you intending to apply for the recently advertised Teachers Service Commission, TSC, Head Teacher promotion vacancies. Well. Get the application link plus requirements.
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPOINTMENT TO HEAD TEACHER (GRADE C5/TSC SCALE 10) ADMINISTRATIVE POSITION
For appointment to this grade, a teacher must: –
- be serving under career progression guidelines
- have served in the grade of Deputy Head Teacher II (Grade C4/T- Scale 9) for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- have served as Deputy Head Teacher for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- have satisfactory rating in the performance appraisal; and
- meet the requirement of Chapter six (6) of the constitution;
NB: Bachelors Degree in a relevant area will be an added advantage
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ONLINE APPLICATION
Applicants shall be required to upload the following documents during applications:
- Letter of appointment to the current grade.
- Letter of appointment/deployment to the current responsibility.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from Director of Criminal Investigations.
- Clearance Certificate by Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- Clearance Application from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
- Clearance Certificate from a Credit Reference Bureau.
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE ADVERTISED TSC PROMOTION POSTS ONLINE
- Visit the link https://tsconline.tsc.go.ke/adverts
- Enter your Surname, Id No/Passport No and TSC Number
- Tick yes for the question ‘are you serving under Career Progression Guidelines?’
- Now select ‘continue’
- For Basic Details enter your phone number and select home county.
- Declare your Performance Appraisal Ratings for 2017 to 2019.
- Fill in all the parts correctly and click on ‘Save’. In the next window, complete your application by uploading all the required documents.