Here is the latest TSC Kenya news 2021. Get all the latest Teachers Service Commission News on promotions, TPAD, advertised vacancies, registration of teachers,online services, online payslips and salaries by clicking on; Latest TSC News Today.
TSC TPAD NEWS 2021
The Teacher Performance Appraisal and Development (TPAD) system 2 allows TSC teachers to log in and carry out appraisals. The TPAD 2 portal (http://tpad2.tsc.go.ke/) enables you to create a new account where appraisal data is captured. TPAD Login requires that you enter your TSC Number, ID Number and Password.
The TPAD tool is a performance evaluation mechanism that assesses the performance of a teacher as per the set standards prescribed by the Teachers Service Commission, TSC.
TSC GUIDES TO VARIOUS TPAD 2 PROCEDURES
The TPAD 2 system is more elaborate and detailed. To be sure that you will be carrying out the procedures correctly, it is good that you read the resources below;
- How to Create a TPAD 2 Account and Log in to http://tpad2.tsc.go.ke https://educationnewshub.co.ke/how-to-create-a-tpad-2-account-and-log-in-to-http-tpad2-tsc-go-ke/
2. How to create new TSC TPAD Account (https://tpad2.tsc.go.ke) for self Evaluation https://educationnewshub.co.ke/how-to-create-new-tsc-tpad-account-https-tpad2-tsc-go-ke-for-self-evaluation/
3. TSC- Scheduling an Appraisal Rating Meeting online at the TPAD 2 portal https://educationnewshub.co.ke/tsc-scheduling-an-appraisal-rating-meeting-online-at-the-tpad-2-portal/
4. How to undertake Lesson Observation in the TPAD 2 Online System https://educationnewshub.co.ke/how-to-undertake-lesson-observation-in-the-tpad-2-online-system/
5. TSC- How to capture learner progress records on TPAD 2 https://educationnewshub.co.ke/tsc-how-to-capture-learner-progress-records-on-tpad-2/
6. TPAD 2 Portal Guide; How the Appraiser (Deputy Head) is to assess teachers https://educationnewshub.co.ke/tpad-2-portal-guide-how-the-appraiser-deputy-head-is-to-assess-teachers/
7. TSC- How to fill the TPAD 2 form online. https://educationnewshub.co.ke/tsc-how-to-fill-the-tpad-2-form-online/
8. How to fill weekly lesson attendance data for all teachers in the new TPAD 2 online system: TSC Guides. https://educationnewshub.co.ke/how-to-fill-weekly-lesson-attendance-data-for-all-teachers-in-the-new-tpad-2-online-system-tsc-guide/
9. New TPAD 2 (http://tpad2.tsc.go.ke/) forms free download: Collection of all TPAD forms https://educationnewshub.co.ke/new-tpad-2-http-tpad2-tsc-go-ke-forms-free-download-collection-of-all-tpad-forms/
10. Calendar of Activities for the New TPAD 2 per term: Free TSC Forms downloads https://educationnewshub.co.ke/calendar-of-activities-for-the-new-tpad-2-per-term-free-tsc-forms-downloads/
11. TSC Lesson Observation Form for teachers: New TPAD 2 free forms downloads. https://educationnewshub.co.ke/tsc-lesson-observation-form-for-teachers-new-tpad-2-free-forms-downloads/
12. TSC Lesson Observation Form for teachers: New TPAD 2 free forms downloads. https://educationnewshub.co.ke/tsc-lesson-observation-form-for-teachers-new-tpad-2-free-forms-downloads/
13. New TPAD 2 Lesson Recovery Schedule form: Free Lesson Recovery Form. https://educationnewshub.co.ke/new-tpad-2-lesson-recovery-schedule-form-free-lesson-recovery-form/
14. New TPAD 2 Lesson Attendance Summary Sheet: Free Form Download. https://educationnewshub.co.ke/new-tpad-2-lesson-attendance-summary-sheet-free-form-download/
15. A checklist of all Professional Documents to be prepared by Teachers in the New TPAD 2: Free Checklist Form Download. https://educationnewshub.co.ke/a-checklist-of-all-professional-documents-to-be-prepared-by-teachers-in-the-new-tpad-2-free-checklist-form-download/
16. The new Teachers’ Performance Appraisal Form (New TPAD 2 Form) Free download and guide. https://educationnewshub.co.ke/the-new-teachers-performance-appraisal-form-new-tpad-2-form-free-download-and-guide/
17. TSC TPAD2 portal for School Head Teacher, Principal; https://educationnewshub.co.ke/tsc-tpad2-portal-for-school-head-teacher-principal/
18. TSC TPAD 2 Lesson attendance data for teachers; Procedure; https://educationnewshub.co.ke/tsc-tpad-2-lesson-attendance-data-for-teachers-procedure/
19. TSC TPAD 2 form; Offline filling using excel; https://educationnewshub.co.ke/tsc-tpad-2-form-offline-filling-using-excel/
20. TSC TPAD 2 system account login and dashboard navigation guide; https://educationnewshub.co.ke/tsc-tpad-2-system-account-login-and-dashboard-navigation-guide/
21. TSC TPAD 2; How to reach agreement on Appraisee and Appraiser marks plus countersigning; https://educationnewshub.co.ke/tsc-tpad-2-how-to-reach-agreement-on-appraisee-and-appraiser-marks-plus-countersigning/
22. TSC TPAD 2 system reports; TPAD, TPD, Lesson Attendance, Appraisal and Learner Progress Reports; https://educationnewshub.co.ke/tsc-tpad-2-system-reports-tpad-tpd-lesson-attendance-appraisal-and-learner-progress-reports/
23. How to create a lesson observation request on TPAD 2; Lesson observation form; https://educationnewshub.co.ke/how-to-create-a-lesson-observation-request-on-tpad-2-lesson-observation-form/
24. TSC gives clarifications on implementation of TPAD and PC in term 2 of 2021; https://educationnewshub.co.ke/tsc-gives-clarifications-on-implementation-of-tpad-and-pc-in-term-2-of-2021/
25. TSC now issues fresh guidelines on TPAD implementation for 2020 term 2 and 3; https://educationnewshub.co.ke/tsc-now-issues-fresh-guidelines-on-tpad-implementation-for-term-2-and-3/
TSC payslip for teachers online 2021
The Teachers Service Commission, TSC, payslip is a monthly generated document that shows the much a teacher earns. The payslip is generated from the TSC payroll and can be downloaded from the TSC payslips portal (T-pay) by using the address https://payslip.tsc.go.ke/.
The payslip contains such crucial information as the teacher’s monthly gross pay, allowances and deductions. deductions from teachers’ pay include: Statutory deductions (like Pay as you earn -income tax, National Hospital Insurance Fund- NHIF) and third party deductions.
Join our growing community on Facebook. Click the link below;
OFFICIAL EDUCATION & TSC NEWS CENTRE FACEBOOK PAGE
Teachers remit various amounts to third parties that include teachers’ unions, SACCOs and other deductions. The difference between third party deductions and statutory deductions is that third party deductions are not necessarily mandatory while statutory deductions are mandatory.
You can for example opt out of a deduction towards a Burial Benevolent Fund (BBF) but the same can not happen for individual income tax.
COMPLETE DETAILS ON THE TEACHER’S PAYSLIP
YOUR payslip contains basic information as: the month and year, TSC Number of the teacher, Teacher’s name, Teaching Station, Retirement date, The teacher’s job group/ grade/ designation, ID Number, KRA Tax PIN, the employment terms (either probationary or permanent & pensionable) and the number of years to retirement.
Other details shown on the payslip are: The paypoint (Bank or SACCO name through which salary is remitted), Basic Salary, Allowances (Rental House, Commuter, Special, Hardship as appropriate), Total earnings, Third party deductions (Loans, insurance, medical cover, PAYE, NHIF and other deductions from the teacher’s gross pay), total deductions and then the teacher’s net pay for that particular month.
You can be able to access all your payslips, online, by setting the year and month on the payslips’ home page.
REGISTRATION FOR ONLINE PAYSLIPS AND THE LOG IN PROCESS
A teacher must first be registered in order to get his/ her payslips online. Initially the process was done online but, now you must visit your local TSC County office for you to be registered. To log into your T-pay account all you need is your TSC Number and Password.
Once registered you can then proceed to log into the T-pay system to view your payslips and P9 forms. The system also provides a function for teachers to send their latest pay slip to 30 parties such as banks, Saccos, among others, to facilitate acquisition of a loan.
HOW TO RESET YOUR T-PAY PASSWORD.
You can also easily reset your T-pay password. This can be achieved by following the simple steps below;
- Visit the payslips portal at; https://payslip.tsc.go.ke/
- Click on the ‘Forgot password’,
- Fill in the required details; (TSC Number, Select the secret question, provide the answer, enter your phone number, email and password)
- The click ‘Reset Password’.
In case you have any queries or need any assistance, then you can send an email to: [email protected] or call +254 020 289 2158.
TSC PROMOTIONS 2021
The Teachers Service Commission, TSC, will now conduct Promotions and transfer of teachers. This is after the Commission launched a new E-platform for teachers. Consequently, effective March 1, 2021 there will be no manual applications for promotions, transfers and recruitment of teachers in the Country.
Via a circular by TSC boss Dr. Nancy Macharia and which is dated February 15, the Commission directs teachers to activate their emails by April 30th this year.
“The exercise of activating the emails takes effect from February 15 and will close on April 30. Upon the expiry of the registration window, all emails outside the e-platform shall not be acted upon,” the circular reads in part.
How the new TSC E-platform will assist teachers
The new platform will be used by all teachers employed by the Commission; including those on Internship. According to TSC, the new e-platform will be used for official emails, virtual meetings and remote learning. This will see official letters, Circulars, Pay-slips and responses to teachers’ inquiries among others done online.
These latest developments come at a time when TSC has completed digitizing teachers’ files at the head quarter offices in Upper Hill, Nairobi.
Teachers seeking transfers will now file their applications online as opposed to the manual application process.
- How to apply for a TSC teacher transfer online; Step by step guide
- Simple TSC Email activation steps for teachers at https://tscsearch.azurewebsites.net/
- TSC issues new guidelines for teachers seeking services at the Headquarters in Upper Hill, Nairobi
A number of other TSC services that have now been fully digitized. These include: applications for promotions, applications for employment and new teacher registration among others.
All Heads of Institutions and teachers including those on internship are required to activate their email accounts provided on the platform and use it for all communications to the Commission. The official email will take the format of the teacher’s name, the last two digits of the TSC number @mwalimu.tsc.go.ke.
In addition to an official personal account, heads of institutions are to open a separate head-of-institution email. This address will be available to subsequent heads of institutions for continuity.
Heads of institutions shall update the teachers official email address and registered personal mobile phone number in the Teacher Management Information System (TMIS) within 30 days after all teachers in the institution have activated their emails.
The Commission runs a number of online portals for teachers. These include:
- TSC TPAD 2 portal- 2021; http://tpad2.tsc.go.ke/
- TSC payslip for teachers online: Register, login and get the payslip at payslips portal https://payslip.tsc.go.ke/
- TSC online portal; https://teachersonline.tsc.go.ke/
- The TSC portal https://tsconline.tsc.go.ke/site/index for filling wealth returns online
- TSC internship application portal; https://hrmis.tsc.go.ke/app/login
- TSC TMIS Portal (https://www.teachersonline.go.ke) for teachers and schools; How to register, log in and update data
- TSC News Portal: The Teachers Service Commission
TSC CONTACTS 2021
Are you looking for TSC Contacts? Find here contacts to various TSC offices where you can get assisted on matters TSC Promotions, Advertisements, Complaints, New Teacher Registration, TPAD and many more.
ALL TSC CONTACTS.
See the table below for a list of all TSC Contacts;
|S/NO||DEPARTMENT/ ENQUIRY OFFICE||PHONE||POSTAL ADDRESS||EMAIL ADDRESS|
|1||TSC HEAD OFFICE||020 289 2000/ 0722208552/
|THE TSC HOUSE KILIMANJARO ROAD UPPER HILL PRIVATE BAG -00100 NAIROBI, KENYA||[email protected]|
|2||TSC COUNTY DIRECTORS||County Directors Contacts||County Directors Contacts||County Directors Contacts|
|3||HEAD OF CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS||711333226||THE TSC HOUSE KILIMANJARO ROAD UPPER HILL PRIVATE BAG -00100 NAIROBI, KENYA||[email protected]|
|4||TPAD CONTACTS||020 289 2000.||THE TSC HOUSE KILIMANJARO ROAD UPPER HILL PRIVATE BAG -00100 NAIROBI, KENYA||[email protected].|
|5||NEW TEACHER REGISTRATION||020 289 2000.||THE TSC HOUSE KILIMANJARO ROAD UPPER HILL PRIVATE BAG -00100 NAIROBI, KENYA||[email protected]|
|6||TEACHER PROMOTIONS||020 289 2000.||THE TSC HOUSE KILIMANJARO ROAD UPPER HILL PRIVATE BAG -00100 NAIROBI, KENYA||[email protected]|
|7||TSC ADVERTS||020 289 2000.||THE TSC HOUSE KILIMANJARO ROAD UPPER HILL PRIVATE BAG -00100 NAIROBI, KENYA||[email protected]|
|8||PAYSLIPS||:+2540202892158||THE TSC HOUSE KILIMANJARO ROAD UPPER HILL PRIVATE BAG -00100 NAIROBI, KENYA||[email protected]|
|9||STAFFING OFFICE||Tel:0202892193/0202892131/0202892132||THE TSC HOUSE KILIMANJARO ROAD UPPER HILL PRIVATE BAG -00100 NAIROBI, KENYA||[email protected]|