Have you been unfairly treated during the TSC recruitment exercise? Here is a procedure on how to raise your complaint with the TSC.
TSC RECRUITMENT COMPLAINTS
Any applicant who is dissatisfied with the process should submit to the TSC County Director a written complaint immediately and send an email to the TSC Headquarters through email address: [email protected] not later than seven (7) days after the selection process;
The TSC County Director should within seven (7) days analyze and address all complaints raised after the selection process has been completed and promptly inform the Headquarters on the action taken;
Where an applicant is dissatisfied with the decision of the TSC County Director in (ii) above, or where the complaint is made against the TSC County Director, the applicant shall appeal to the Appeals Committee on staffing functions at the TSC The Appeals Committee shall investigate the allegations and take appropriate action within fourteen (14) days.
- Under no circumstances should the Application for Employment Form(s) be defaced or photocopied for
- Clarification and advice on issues of qualifications arising from these guidelines, should be sought from the TSC County
- Notwithstanding the decentralization of the function of teacher recruitment pursuant to Section 20 of the TSC Act, the Commission is not precluded in carrying out recruitment directly from the TSC Headquarters.
The TSC Regional Directors shall:
- Ensure guidelines are adhered to within their regions;
- Coordinate the teacher recruitment process within their respective regions;
- Sensitize County Directors and oversee the sensitization of other officers including members of the BoM involved in the process;
- Ratify the Merit Lists for use during recruitment;
- Shall undertake measures to resolve complaints arising from the process within their