The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) has released the list of transferred teachers who had applied online. The list features the teachers’ basic details and application status.
In March, 2021, TSC introduced a new online portal for online transfer applications; replacing the manual application process. The TSC online transfer portal is https://hrmis.tsc.go.ke/tm-app/apply_transfer.
See more details here: TSC transfer application online portal and simplified application procedure for teachers
Some of the reasons you can give for your transfer.
Here is a list of reasons you can give during your online transfer application process:
|S/N||Reason for transfer||Explanation|
|1||Ageing parents||In case your parents are now old and you want to move closer to them|
|2||Insecurity||Insecurity in your current place of work|
|3||Join spouse||If your spouse works/ stays away from you|
|4||Your Medical condition||A medical condition that will hinder performance at current station|
|5||Medical condition of child||A child’s ailment|
|6||Overstaying||If you have worked in the same station for many years.|
The transfer application status can be confirmed with the TSC County Director. This status can be either Acknowledged or Pending.
How to proceed with your application process
To make your application, proceed as follows:
- Visit the TSC online transfer application portal by using the link; https://hrmis.tsc.go.ke/tm-app/apply_transfer.
- In the new window, enter your TSC Number, ID Number and mobile phone number. You will get a notification from TSC with your security code (A six-digit authorization code) after clicking on ‘Login’.
- Enter the authorization code that was sent to your mobile number,
before logging in. Now, click ‘login.’
- On successful login, the system is able to detect if you are
either a primary or a post primary teacher.
- Click ‘Submit a Request for Transfer’ to proceed.
- Enter all the details, and check the declaration box. The required details are:
|1||Length of stay at present school|
|2||Length of stay in same subcounty|
|3||Reason for transfer|
|5||When is transfer required ?|
- Now tick the box next to the this declaration; ‘I hereby declare that the information in this application is true to the best of my knowledge. I am also aware that any false information will lead to direct Disqualification/ Disciplinary action, without further reference to me by the Teachers Service Commission.’
- After entering all the details and checking the declaration box, click ’OK.
- The system will display your current station and the requested County.
- Click ‘File Attachment(s)’ button to attach supporting document(s) in case the request for transfer is due to insecurity and/or medical grounds.
- You can also Edit, Withdraw or Print the transfer request.
- Click Browse to select the document to attach.
- Enter your Remarks.
- Check the dialogue box and Click Ok after attaching the document.
- Your attachment(s) will be displayed. You can either Remove or View your attachment.
- Click Submit Button.
- Once your application is successfully delivered, application status changes to “Pending” (Please note the application status will keep on changing )
- Click Logout to exit from the system. The next bit is done by your Principal or Head Teacher.