HOW TO ADD TEACHERS ON TMIS ONLINE FORM
Adding teachers on the TMIS portal is quite easy. This can be done by the school head. If you have the login details given by the school head you can as well proceed.
1. Open your browser like Chrome and visit the link https://teachersonline.tsc.go.ke/ the below window will appear
2. In the User Name part enter the school headteachers TSC number and then enter his password for login in to TMIS. Once you have entered the details click Log in and the below window will appear with the name of the school head on top right corner
3. Place you cursor on TMIS RETURNS and click Submit Teachers Returns. The below window will appear
4. Now click Next To Enrollment as shown above. The below window showing the school enrollment will appear
5. Now click Next To Teachers Details as shown above. A window containing details of each teacher in the school will be displayed. This is also the place where you can add a missing teacher or remove (deleting) those who transferred or retired.
6. Now enter the TSC number of the teacher you want to add and then press Enter on your keyboard. The TSC number should be entered in the TSC No. column as shown below just next to the search icon.
7. Once you press Enter on your keyboard to search the teachers details will appear. Not all details of the teacher will appear others like Date Reported to Current Station, Responsibility, Nationality, Date of First Appointment, Date of App. to Current Grade, Religion, SNE specialization, Leave Type etc you will have to enter them manually.
Once you are through entering the teacher details just save them by clicking the save button on the right corner as shown below.