I know you are wondering on how you can get Clearance Application from the Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission (EACC). Worry not.The process involved is pretty easy.
REQUIREMENTS AND THE APPLICATION PROCESS FOR THE EACC CLEARANCE
The application process here is purely manual. Follow the easy steps below to get your clearance from EACC.
- Obtain and fill in self-declaration form in duplicate (two copies). You can get the form here for free.
- The form has six pages. Read through and fill it correctly. Remember to be truthful. Once you have correctly filled the form has, attach the following documents:
- Copy of identity card or passport.
- Copy of KRA PIN Certificate.
- Copy of Academic certificates
- Sign the completed form and the signature be witnessed by a Commissioner for Oaths or Magistrate.
- Next, the Completed form can be submitted in person or may be dropped on behalf of the applicant at the EACC Head Office at Integrity Centre, Nairobi or at any EACC Regional Office or Huduma Centers country wide. Please do not submit the form online.
- Upon submission of the completed form, the details are verified and acknowledgment of the application is done by stamping on the copy of the application which is retained by the applicant. It is this copy of the stamped form that you will submit to wherever it is required. For example, scan the form and upload it to the Teachers Service Commission, TSC, portal when applying for the advertised promotions vacancies.
Please note that no certificate is issued; however, the Commission will submit to the employing agency/panel a confidential report on all short listed applicants.
NB. It is an offence under S.46 (1) (d) of the Leadership and Integrity Act, 2012 to provide false information to the Commission which is punishable by a fine of Kshs. 5 million or imprisonment for a term of 5 years or both.
EACC REGIONAL CONTACTS.
For any further assistance / inquiry, you may call the Commission using on contacts provided below;
Nairobi Office Mobile No.: 0727 285663; 0733 520641
Mombasa Office Mobile No.: 0710 768706 or Tel: 041 2319081 / 2
Kisumu Office Mobile No: 0715 408512 or Tel: 057 2023111
Garissa Office Mobile No.: 0729 480404; 0737 994444
Nyeri Office Mobile No.: 0703 204580; 0789 665500
Eldoret Office Mobile No.: 0703 602727; 0789 776600
EACC CLEARANCE APPLICATION FORM.
It is the form below that is needed during EACC clearance application. Download it and print two copies.
Click here to download the form at no cost.