Are you a KNEC contracted professional? Ok. The Kenya National Examinations Council, Knec, has told Contracted Professionals to update their details online, immediately. Those expected to update their data include: Examiners, Supervisors, Invigilators and Centre Managers; among others.
Details that you need to update include:
- Full Name; as it appears on your ID.
- Your Year of birth (Select from list given),
- Gender (Select Male or Female),
- Your National Identity Number as it appears on your ID,
- Kenya Revenue Authority, KRA, PIN Number,
- Your National Social Security Fund, NSSF, Number,
- Your National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF) Number,
- Your Highest qualification (Select Level of Study, Enter Institution where you studied, name/ title of course studied and the study period),
- Your Current Work Station (Select employer, enter employment number which is your TSC number for teachers and Name of your work station/ school. You will also have to state your Designation/ Job Title and select the year of employment, County and Sub-County from the list),
- Your Bank details (Select Bank and Branch from the list. Also enter Your Bank Account Number correctly),
- Your Email address and
- The Next of Kin details (Name, Phone Number and Relationship).
- The Kenya National Examinations Council, KNEC, website and portals; Your guide to the KNEC online services
- KNEC News: How to mark and update details of all contracted professionals online
- How to download the Knec Supervision, Invigilation and Centre Manager invitation letter; Contracted professionals
HOW TO UPDATE YOUR DATA
To update your details on the KNEC Contracted portal, follow the steps below;
- Access the KNEC contracted professionals portal by using the link; https://cp2.knec.ac.ke/
- Enter your Username which is your phone number in the format 2547…… and your Password. Now select ‘Login’.
- In case you have forgotten you password, then click ‘reset password’. Enter your phone number in the format 2547.. and click ‘Reset Password’. KNEC will send you the password through your phone number.
- Once logged in, click “My Profile’. Update the details accordingly and press ‘Save’ when done.
- KNEC: How to download Contracted Professionals’ letters
- KNEC Contracted Professionals: How to check deployment station and other details
- KNEC: PTE, ECDE, SNE Latest registration instructions
- hKNEC Exam Administration: How to access, mark and print the Contracted Professionals’ attendance Register
- KNEC Exam results and Certificates: How to receive results and certificates from KNEC
- A link to all KNEC portals
- KNEC grading system for all subjects
- Identification, Nomination and selection of KNEC contracted Professionals
- Important information for teachers wishing to train as KNEC examiners
- KNEC: How to assign index numbers to KCPE, KCSE candidates
- tHow to download marking invitation letters for KNEC examiners