This article provides complete information about Barding High school. Get to know the school’s physical location, directions, contacts, history, Form one selection criteria and analysis of its performance in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education, KCSE, exams. Get to see a beautiful collation of images from the school’s scenery; including structures, signage, students, teachers and many more.
For all details about other schools in Kenya, please visit the link below;
BARDING HIGH SCHOOL’S PHYSICAL LOCATION
Barding High school is located in Alego Usonga Constituency, Siaya County; Of Nyanza Region in Kenya. It is a boys’ only boarding school. School is known for its successes in Curricular and Cocurricular activities; Soccer.
BARDING HIGH SCHOOL’S INFO AT A GLANCE
- SCHOOL’S NAME: Barding Secondary school
- SCHOOL’S TYPE: Boys’ only boarding school
- SCHOOL’S CATEGORY: Extra County
- SCHOOL’S LEVEL: Secondary
- SCHOOL’S LOCATION: located in Alego Usonga Constituency, Siaya County; Of Nyanza Region in Kenya.
- SCHOOL’S KNEC CODE: 42705202
- SCHOOL’S OWNERSHIP STATUS: Public
- SCHOOL’S PHONE CONTACT: 0733-236847
- SCHOOL’S POSTAL ADDRESS: P.O. Box 143, Siaya 40600
- SCHOOL’S EMAIL ADDRESS:
FOR A COMPLETE GUIDE TO ALL SCHOOLS IN KENYA CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW;
Here are links to the most important news portals:
- KUCCPS News Portal
- TSC News Portal
- Universities and Colleges News Portal
- Helb News Portal
- KNEC News Portal
- KSSSA News Portal
- Schools News Portal
- Free Teaching Resources and Revision Materials
In need of more information about the school? Worry not. Use any of the contacts below for inquiries and/ or clarifications:
- Postal Address: P.O. Box 143, Siaya 40600
- Phone: 0733-236847
BARDING HIGH SCHOOL’S FORM ONE SELECTION CRITERIA & ADMISSIONS
Admissions are on competitive basis. Form one admissions are done via the Education Ministry’s portal.
BARDING HIGH SCHOOL’S KCSE PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS
The school has maintained a good run in performance at the Kenya National Examinations Council, KNEC, exams. In the 2018 Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education, KCSE, exams the school registered a total of 150 candidates who managed to score a mean of a B+(plus) with a performance index of 68.285. In 2019, the school had a total candidature of 341 students.
BARDING HIGH SCHOOL’S PHOTO GALLERY
Planning to pay the school a visit? Below are some of the lovely scenes you will experience.