How to register for the Mpesa *334# service
Using M-PESA line, the customer will:
- Dial *334# select My Account>> Select M-PESA Statement
- Select Register for Email Statement>>Accept Terms and Conditions
- Enter your email address and verify your request using your M-PESA PIN;
- You will receive an SMS confirmation that your registration request has been received and is being processed.
After registering, customers will receive a notification on the email address provided, with a validation code/OTP. The validation code/OTP shared on email will be used to verify the email provided as shown below:
- Dial *334#
- Select My Account
- Select M-PESA Statement
- Select Option 1 – Verify Email using OTP >>Enter OTP sent on the email provided.
The customer will receive a notification informing them that:
- They have successfully registered their email address to receive monthly M-PESA statements.
- They have been opted out of the old M-PESA Statements service.
Note: The OTP generated is valid for 24 Hours from the time of request. However, another OTP can be generated from the M-PESA statement Menu on USSD which the customer can use to verify their email address.
After registration, customers will access M-PESA statements using the below easy to follow steps:
- Dial *334# from your M-PESA registered line
- Select option 7 – My Account
- Select option 3 – M-PESA Statement>> request either full statement or mini statement
- Your statement will be sent to your email and a notification sent to you on SMS.
Note: M-PESA customers will receive monthly statements sent once between 1st and 5th of every month