2. ENSURE THAT YOU ACCURATELY ENTER THE CORRECT GRADES SINCE ANY WRONG INFORMATION ENTERED WILL LEAD DISQUALIFICATION
|Inservice User Guide||View||Download|
|Preservice User Guide||View||Download|
|PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE ENROLLMENT AFTER PAYING COMMITMENT FEE||View||Download|
|PROCEDURE FOR PAYING COMMITMENT FEE||View||Download|
Instructions to applicants
- Kindly go through the advert to check the courses you are qualified for.
- If you had already applied before, you don’t have to register. You just login using the email you had created before. If you have forgotten, click on Forgot email/Forgot passowrd? button
- You can only apply for the course you are qualified for
- Kindly use the userguide provided above to make your Application process easier
- Ensure that you have all the documents stated in the user guide
- Ensure that the scanned documents are less than 2 MB in size
- Refer to the advert for the correct academic calender and intake for example: 2019 march intake Academic calender is: 2018/2019 and intake is March. For september 2019 intake: acadmic calender is 2019/2020 and intake is September.