KUCCPS Inter University Transfer: Change of Course and Institution
The KUCCPS will conduct the Inter-Institutional Transfer process online for students who may wish to change their programmes and institutions.
The following laid down procedures and timelines for Inter-Institution transfer (IIT) process will apply.
- The *student* (applicant) initiates an online transfer application and submits to the receiving institution.
- The receiving institution endorses the transfer applications received through their institution portal and submit.
- The releasing institution (where you have received placement) receives the application and clears the student (applicant) through their institutions portal and submits.
- The endorsed application comes to the CEO, KUCCPS for approval where a transfer letter will be generated and accessed by the applicant and the two institutions involved.
- The applicant downloads the approved transfer letter and presents the same to the receiving institution for admission and joining instructions.
The online application system for Inter-Institutions transfers (IIT) will be on for a period of one (1) month.