Simplified process of Updating Safaricom SIM Card Details:
- Visit the Safaricom Portal at www.safaricom.com/account/kyc-upload
- Enter the Phone Number whose details you with to update
- You will receive a ONE TIME Password (OTP) which you should enter to continue
- You will then see a list of all phone numbers that are registered under you.
- Select the phone numbers that are yours, the ones you know. Then click next.
- Now upload a picture of your ID both front and back sides separately.
- Make sure the pictures are clear and properly cropped to only focus on the ID bit.
- Click Verify!
Updating your sim card Using mySafaricom App
- On the mySafaricom App home page, there’s a notice to verify SIM details
- If you can’t find it, go to the Account page and click “Update SIM Registration Details”
- Go through the steps above and provide required details
- Verify your numbers
- And your’e done.