KCPE 2020 result slips- You can now easily print the 2020 Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE) result slips online. The Kenya National Examinations Council (Knec) has now posted the 2020 KCPE result slips which you can easily download and print for all candidates. The portal for accessing the result slips is https://www.knec-portal.ac.ke/.
Procedure on how to download the Kcpe 2020 result slips
Follow the simple steps below to access all the school’s result slips;
1. Visit the official KNEC schools’ portal by using the link; https://www.knec-portal.ac.ke/. You will see the window below;
2. Now, select ‘ON-LINE RESULT SLIP’. The window below will appear.To login to the KNEC portal, Insert the User Name (School Knec Code) and Password which you used during the KCPE 2020 registration. Click ‘Login’ as shown in the window below;
3. Once inside the portal, you will see several boxes. First, under the box labelled ‘FROM INDEX’, input the index number of the first candidate (in full) and in the box labelled ‘TO INDEX NUMBER’ input the last candidate’s index Number. Click on ‘VIEW REPORT’.
4. Wait for the result slips to load. When all the slips are loaded, click on the Menu labeled ‘EXPORT’.
5. Select the format you would like to export the KCPE Result Slips e.g. ‘WORD’ or ‘PDF’ formats.
6. The KCPE Result slips will be downloaded to an offline storage in your computer.
7. You can then print the downloaded result slips.