The Kenya National Examinations Council (KNEC) is advertising vacancies for Secondary School teachers to be recruited as assessors for KCSE Oral and Practical papers. The selected teachers will be trained on the job during assessment of the 2020 KCSE.
If you are already in the KNEC database of assessors need, then you do not need to apply.
Vacancies are available for teachers specializing in the following subjects:
- German Oral -502/3
- Arabic Oral -503/3
- Music Practical -511/1
Are you interested in the above vacancies? Then, see if you meet the qualifications below:
- One must be a practicing teacher in the relevant subjects;
- You must posses a Diploma in Education (and above);
- You must have a minim u m teaching experience of three (3) years and above ;
- One must be registered by the Teachers Service Commission (TSC);
- You must be recommended by your head of institution;
- One must NOT be on interdiction or any other form of disciplinary action from the employer ;
- Applicants must be 50 year s of age and below.
- Knec advertises vacancies for Subject Officers, Examinations assistants, ICT Officers, Examinations administrators and more: See requirements and how to apply
- The Kenya National Examinations Council, KNEC, website and portals; Your guide to the KNEC Online Services.
- 2020 KCSE, KCPE Exams news: Schools told to log into portal to edit candidates’ data
- 2020 Knec projects for KCSE candidates: How to capture Milestone 1 and 2 marks and photographs (Pictorial evidence).
- KCSE 2020 revised, final, timetable free pdf download: Details
- KNEC releases deadline for verification of 2020 KCPE, KCSE candidates’ data: Procedure
- 2020 KCSE instructions for Subjects with Projects/ Practicals: KNEC Latest News
- Knec removes UPI requirement for exam registration
- 2020 KCSE, KCPE exams’ new instructions, deadline for candidates’ registration; Plus Qualifying Test Examinations
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants are expected to access the online form using the link;https://cp.knec.ac.ke/, fill in their respective personal details and print the same form.
You will further be required to fill in sections 2.0 and 4.0 manually, attach the testimonials listed in the application form and forward to KNEC so as to reach the Council on or before 30th July , 2020.
Only qualified Teachers/ Tutors who have presented all the required documents will be shortlisted for the assessment exercise .
ADDRESS FOR SENDING YOUR APPLICATION
All Applications should be addressed to:
Ag. Chief Executive Officer
Kenya National Examinations Council
P.O. Box 73598 -002 00
Best wishes from us.