Job Title : Security Officer – Internship – HR/INT/SECU/01/2023
Internship | Security & Integrity Officers
The job holder is responsible for safeguarding the company’s assets, ensuring compliance, enforcement of company rules and regulations, undertaking intelligence operations, access control and surveillance for effective management of security risks.
Duties and responsibilities
- Conducting ad-hoc inspections on all KenGen installations.
- Liaise with government agencies on security matters.
- Monitoring contract administration for KenGen and Security service providers and reporting any deviations;
- Processing, verifying and confirming the authenticity of monthly security invoices by security service providers for accurate payment.
- Drafting Standard Security Standing Procedures and work instructions;
- Ensuring systematic filing and documentation of all security files and reports;
- Collecting, collating and preserving evidence including documents, exhibits and statements;
- Ensuring all security issues are documented in the integrated security management system.