Are you looking for the latest TSC news today, 2021? The Teachers Service Commission, TSC, has advertised 1,550 vacancies to replace teachers who exited service through natural attrition (1,119 posts for primary schools and 431 posts for secondary schools).
The teachers recruited will serve on Permanent and Pensionable terms of service.
To qualify for recruitment, a candidate should meet the following basic requirements:
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Must be a holder of a P1 certificate in the case of primary schools and a minimum of a diploma in education in the case of secondary schools;
- Must be a registered teacher with Teachers Service Commission.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates for secondary school vacancies should submit their applications online through the Commission’s website, www.tsc.go.ke under ‘Careers’ or teachersonline.tsc.go.ke not later than 8th March, 2021.
Primary school vacancies will be filled using the 2020/2021 Merit Lists generated in September 2020. Successful candidates will be informed by the County Directors of the counties where they were merited.
Specific information on available vacancies per county/or schools is in the Commission’s website: www.tsc.go.ke.
- TSC advertises 431 replacement vacancies for teachers who exited service in February 2021
- How to apply for the advertised TSC replacement vacancies at TSC online portal (https://hrmis.tsc.go.ke:9090/tsc-cgi/tm.live.w-recruit)
Please note that:
- To qualify for appointment on permanent and pensionable terms of service, a candidate should be eligible to serve for a minimum period of ten (10) continuous years, effective from the date of first appointment as required by law;
- The Teachers Service Commission Recruitment Guidelines for Recruitment of Teachers – 2020/2021 shall apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- In the case of primary schools, successful candidates will be posted to serve in any part of the country where vacancies exist and not necessarily in the county where they were recruited.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce original professional and academic certificates;
- Successful candidates must not fill more than one Application for Employment Forms. Filling of two or more Application for Employment Forms will lead to disqualification;
- Preference will be given to applicants who have not previously been employed by the Teachers Service Commission;
- Manual applications will not be accepted.
- For detailed information on available vacancies per county/or schools, applicants are advised to visit the TSC Website www.tsc.go.ke
The Teachers Service Commission is an equal opportunity employer and persons with disabilities (PWDs) are encouraged to apply.
CAUTION TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC
The recruitment exercise is free of charge. The Teachers Service Commission would wish to forewarn applicants against fraudsters who might extort money from unsuspecting persons purporting to assist in recruitment.
REPORTING OF FRAUD
Any fraudulent activity should be reported to the nearest TSC office or Teachers Service Commission headquarters through the following telephone lines: Director Staffing (0202892193) and Deputy Director – Staffing (0202892131) or write to the Commission through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, any such fraudulent activity should be reported to the nearest police station.
DISTRIBUTION OF THE RECRUITMENT POSTS FOR PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHERS TO REPLACE THOSE WHO EXITED THROUGH NATURAL ATTRITION – FEBRUARY 2021 (1,119)
Here are the advertised vacancies per County:
1 BARINGO- 22 posts
2 BOMET- 19 posts
3 BUNGOMA- 43 posts
4 BUSIA- 19 posts
5 ELGEYO MARAKWET- 10
6 EMBU- 6
7 GARISSA 1
8 HOMABAY 26
9 ISIOLO 10
10 KAJIADO 6
11 KAKAMEGA 57
12 KERICHO 22
13 KIAMBU 32
14 KILIFI 55
15 KIRINYAGA 17
16 KISII 22
17 KISUMU 18
18 KITUI 48
19 KWALE 28
20 LAIKIPIA 17
21 LAMU 13
22 MACHAKOS 39
23 MAKUENI 32
24 MANDERA 4
25 MARSABIT 14
26 MERU 27
27 MIGORI 24
28 MOMBASA 5
29 MURANG’A 42
30 NAIROBI 36
31 NAKURU 49
32 NANDI 24
33 NAROK 9
34 NYAMIRA 19
35 NYANDARUA 45
36 NYERI 22
37 SAMBURU 8
38 SIAYA 36
39 TAITA-TAVETA 21
40 TANA-RIVER 17
41 THARAKA NITHI 14
42 TRANS NZOIA 25
43 TURKANA 32
44 UASIN-GISHU 24
45 VIHIGA 46
46 WAJIR 5
47 WEST-POKOT- 9
GRAND TOTAL 1119 posts
Secondary teachers Online Application Process
To apply for the advertised posts for secondary school teachers, follow the easy steps below;
- Go to your browser and type the address; https://hrmis.tsc.go.ke:9090/tsc-cgi/tm.live.w-recruit or http://hrmis.tsc.go.ke/app/login.
2. Type in the TSC No, ID number and mobile. A verification code will be sent to your mobile phone.
3. The sms code from TSC Kenya will be send to the applicant mobile phone and the screen below will appear
4. Type in the sms code as shown below and click ok as shown
5. The screen below will be displayed for secondary teacher. Click on Apply/view as shown below
6. The screen below will be displayed where the applicant will fill in the details
7. Choose the Ref from the drop down as shown and fill the other details not auto filled and click ok as shown below. Click the button +click here to apply a school as shown;
8. On clicking +click here to apply a school the screen below is displayed
9. Choose the subjects, county, sub county and school and click ok as shown below;
10. The screen below is displayed showing the date, county, sub county, school and stage of the application;
11.The teacher can apply for several vacancies as shown below. CLICK OK;
12.The screen below is displayed then CLICK yes as shown
13.The screen below is displayed and the application is completed
Wishing you success in this recruitment.
RECRUITMENT OF SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHERS TO REPLACE THOSE WHO EXITED THROUGH NATURAL ATTRITION- FEBRUARY, 2021 (431).
See the advertised vacancies below;