The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) can issue you with a Duplicate Certificate of Registration. Replacement of the TSC Certificate is done in case your certificate of registration is lost, destroyed or misplaced upon payment of non-refundable fee.
Application for a TSC Certificate Replacement is done purely online at the TSC Online Portal (sc-online-portal-https-teachersonline-tsc-go-ke).
APPLICATION FOR DUPLICATE CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION
A teacher will be required to fulfil the following requirements in order for him or her to be issued with a duplicate certificate:-
- Make an application online on TSC website www.tsc.go.ke
- Pay a non-refundable fee of Ksh. 2055 deposited to TSC Registration Account: National Bank of Kenya – Direct Banking A/C No. 0100100570400.
- In case of:-
Lost, destroyed or misplaced certificate an original police abstract must be uploaded.
Change of names on the certificate, an affidavit or marriage certificate must be uploaded.
- Any other relevant document as the case may be.
You may also like; How to apply for your TSC Number/ Certificate with ease.
Important Notes for Applicants (TSC Does Not Accept Paper Applications).
- All sections of this registration application MUST be completed in full.
- Please fill in all the required information.
- It is a serious offence to willfully give false information to the Teachers Service Commission. The law provides that any person convicted of the offence may be fined up to Ksh 100,000 or imprisoned for Twelve (12) months or both (Section 44 of TSC Act No. 20 of 2012).
- You can save part of this form and complete it on a later time if necessary.
- Scan and Attach Only the Required Documents:
- Only original documents should be scanned and uploaded.
- For example ID, affidavit, marriage certificate, police abstract as is applicable
- For Duplicate Certificate Application a non refundable fee of Kshs. 2055/- deposited to the TSC Registration Account National Bank of Kenya Direct Banking to A/C No. 01001005707400.
Ensure you have Bank Deposit Slip before proceeding with the duplicate certificate application.
How to apply for a TSC Duplicate Certificate.
Application for this certificate is done online. For a complete and simplified guide on how to apply and get your certificate in the shortest time possible, click here; Step by step guide on how to successfully apply for your TSC duplicate Certificate.
Quick TSC Links
Access adverts, entry/exit returns and teacher registration services
Update biodata and additional documents
Access Teacher Perfomance, Appraisal & Development
View pension claims that have been delivered to the Treasury
Access payslips, P9 for tax returns and 3rd party services
Get answers to recurrent questions about general HR issues