Universities have Students Portals that enable students to get many services online at their convenience. To access the Student Portal, one must be a duly registered student. Once admitted to university, a student is given the Students Portal Log in credentials; Registration Numbers and Password.
To Log onto the Catholic University Of Eastern Africa (CUEA) Students Portal, use the link; https://student.cuea.edu
Here is a list of some of the common services that students get in the Students Portal, Once Logged in:
Financials that include information on:
THE CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY OF EASTERN AFRICA (CUEA) EDUCATION COURSES
The university offers a wide range of education courses in its Faculty of Education.
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
Bachelor of Education – Arts (Regular and Part-time) with the following combinations:
– Business Studies / Geography
– History / Christian Religious Education
– English / Literature in English
– History / Geography
– Kiswahili / History
– Kiswahili / Geography
– Kiswahili / Christian Religious Education
– English / Christian Religious Education (non-Kenyans)
Bachelor of Education – Science (Regular and Part-time) with the following Combinations:
– Mathematics / Geography
– Mathematics / Business Studies
– Geography / Physics
– Geography / Chemistry
– Physics / Chemistry
– Chemistry / Biology
– Mathematics / Physics
– Mathematics / Chemistry
– Physics / Biology
– Computer Studies / Mathematics
Entry Requirements for Undergraduate/Bachelor’s Degree Programs
– KCSE holders must have a minimum mean grade of C+ (plus).
– Advanced Certificate of Education GCE or A-levels applicants must have at least 2 principal passes and one subsidiary pass or its equivalent and must have passed in subjects related to the course applied for.
– Diploma or professional certificate in a relevant discipline from an institution recognized by the University Senate.
– Advanced Diploma in a relevant field, applicant must have an ordinary Diploma from a recognized institution.
– Pre-University certificate with a mean of C+ (plus) and above from a recognized institution, and must have scored a C in KCSE or its equivalent.
-Bachelor of Education applicants must have a minimum grade of C+ (plus) in the subjects at KCSE or a principle pass in A-levels or its equivalent.
-Bachelor of Education applicants with P1 Certificate or Diploma in a relevant area of study.
– Must have satisfied the minimum University entry requirement in their country and meet departmental requirements for the subjects applied for..
– Candidates from non-English speaking countries should demonstrate proficiency in written and spoken English or undertake certificate in English course.
Application for admission is made on a form obtained from Admissions Office or downloaded from the University website (www.cuea.edu)
Submit a duly filled form and academic copies to any campus.
Attach a banker’s cheque or deposit slip of application fee.
For more information, kindly contact the admission office. Langata Main Campus +254-709-691-111 Langata Main Campus [email protected] Eldoret Gaba Campus +254 728 458276 [email protected]Important university portals/ Links