Universities have Students Portals that enable students to get many services online at their convenience. To access the Student Portal, one must be a duly registered student. Once admitted to university, a student is given the Students Portal Log in credentials; Registration Numbers and Password.
Kenyatta University New Account Creation
To Log onto the Kenyatta University Students Portal, use the link; https://studentsts.ku.ac.ke/Login.aspx
Here is a list of some of the common services that students get in the Students Portal, Once Logged in:
- Financials that include information on:
- Fees Statement
- Print Statement
- Proforma Invoice
- Fees Structure
- Academics tab providing information and services on: 1. Time Table 2. Registration for Units 3. List of Registered Units 4. List of Attempted Unit(s) 5. Exam Card 6. Provisional Results 7. Provisional Results / Year
- Hostel Booking; Here you can reserve a room even when you are on recess.
- Password Resetting; In case you forget your Log in Password, you can easily reset it by using this tab.
KENYATTA UNIVERSITY EDUCATION COURSES
The university offers a wide range of education courses in its Faculty of Education. Bachelor of Education Course Requirements: Mean grade C+ (Plus) at KCSE and at least C+ in each of the two teaching subjects, 2 principal passes at A’Level and 1 subsidiary in relevant subjects, Diploma in Education (May be exempted in relevant units). P1 teachers must have scored C+ at KCSE to qualify.
- Kisii University Courses, Requirements, Fees, Student Portals and how to apply
- Kenya Methodist University, kemu, Education and other Courses, Requirements, Fees, Student Portals and how to apply
- Kibabii University Courses, Requirements, Fees, Student Portals and how to apply
- Karatina University Courses, Requirements, Fees, Student Portals and how to apply
- Kabarak University Courses, Requirements, Fees, Student Portals and how to apply
- Education courses offered at Jaramogi Oginga Odinga, JOOUST, University:Requirements, Fees, Student Portals and how to apply
- Universities that offer education courses, teaching combinations, offered, requirements and how to apply for Chuka university courses
- University Courses, Requirements, Fees, Student Portals and how to apply
BACHELOR OF EDUCATION (SCIENCE) MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AS SET BY KUCCPS Cluster 22 – Education Science & Education Arts CLUSTER SUBJECT 1 ENG CLUSTER SUBJECT 2 MAT A / MAT B / BIO / PHY / CHE / BIO / GSC CLUSTER SUBJECT 3 BIO / CHE / PHY / BIO / GSC / HAG / GEO / CRE / IRE / HRE CLUSTER SUBJECT 4 KIS / BIO / PHY / CHE / BIO / GSC / HSC / ARD / AGR / WW / MW / BC / PM / ECT / DRD / AVT / CMP / FRE / GER / ARB / KSL / MUC / BST NOTE: A subject may only be considered ONCE in this section MINIMUM SUBJECT REQUIREMENTS SUBJECT 1: ENG; C SUBJECT 2: MAT A / MAT B; C SUBJECT 3: BIO / PHY / CHE / PSC / BSC / BIO / GSC: C+
Bachelor of Education(Arts) Admission Requirements
Mean grade C+ (plus) at KCSE and at least C+ in each of the two teaching subjects chosen, 2 Principal passes at A’Leveland1 Subsidiary in relevant subjects, Diploma in Education.P1teachers must have scored a mean grade of C+ at KCSE with at least C+ in two teaching subjects chosen.
Bachelor of Education(Science) Admission Requirements
Mean grade of C+(Plus) at KCSE with at least C (Plain) in Mathematics and C+ in each of the two teaching subjects or 2 Principal passes and 1 Subsidiary pass at A’ Level in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Diploma in Education.
- APPLICATIONS FOR POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES BEGINNING SEPTEMBER 2019
- APPLICATIONS FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION PROGRAMMES FOR AUGUST 2019 INTAKE (Postgraduate)
- APPLICATIONS FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION PROGRAMMES FOR AUGUST 2019 INTAKE (Undergraduate)
- CISCO PROGRAMMES (SHORT COURSES)
Application and Fee Payment AccountsCo-operative Bank of Kenya –Account No. 011-2906-246-1400 National Bank of Kenya –Account No. 010-0305-915-0801 Equity Bank Limited –Account No. 0180290518859 Family Bank –Account No. 045000023316
LIST ACCREDITED PROGRAMMES ON OFFER AT KENYATTA UNIVERSITY