TEACHERS SERVICE COMMISSION
RE-ADVERTISEMENT FOR RECRUITMENT OF TEACHERS IN GARISSA, WAJIR AND MANDERA
COUNTIES ON CONTRACTUAL TERMS OF SERVICE
The Teachers Service Commission is re-advertising 343 (73 in primary schools and 270 in Secondary Schools) posts for teachers on contractual terms of service to fill vacancies in Garissa, Wajir and Mandera Counties.
To qualify for recruitment, a candidate should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Must be a registered teacher with Teachers Service Commission;
- Must be a holder of a P1 certificate in the case of primary schools and a minimum of a Diploma in Education in the case of secondary schools;
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications online through the Commission’s website, www.tsc.go.ke under ‘Careers’ or teachersonline.tsc.go.ke not later than 22nd March, 2023.
Details on available vacancies per county/or schools is in the Commission’s website:
Please note that:
- The Teachers Service Commission Recruitment Guidelines 2022/2023 Financial Year shall apply;
- In case of primary schools, successful candidates will be posted to serve in any school within the county where the post was advertised;
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce original professional and academic certificates;
- Successful candidates must not fill more than one Application for Employment Form. Filling of two or more Application for Employment Forms will lead to disqualification;
v) Preference will be given to applicants who had previously been employed by the Teachers Service Commission;
- Manual applications will not be accepted;
- In case of primary schools, successful candidates will be posted to serve in any school within a given county;
- For detailed information on available vacancies per county/schools, applicants are advised to visit the TSC Website tsc.go.ke
The Teachers Service Commission is an equal opportunity employer as per the constitutional provisions and law and persons with disabilities (PWDs) are encouraged to apply.
The recruitment exercise is free of charge. The Teachers Service Commission forewarns applicants against fraudsters who might extort money from unsuspecting persons purporting to assist in recruitment.
Reporting of Fraud
Any fraudulent activity should be reported to the nearest TSC office or Teachers Service Commission headquarters through the following telephone lines: Director Staffing (0202892193) and Deputy Director – Staffing (0202892131) or write to the Commission through the email address [email protected]
In addition, any such fraudulent activity should be reported to the nearest police station.
Details on available vacancies per county/schools is in the Commission’s website: www.tsc.go.ke
TEACHERS SERVICE COMMISSION