The KUCCPS system for the inter-institutional transfer (IIT) applications enables students placed in universities and colleges and would like to change their institutions. Those who are satisfied with their choices do not have to apply.
Here is what you need to know about IIT
- Applications must be lodged online through the Student’s Portal (students.kuccps.net).
- For a transfer to be completed, it must be endorsed by both the university/college where the applicant has been placed and the university/college where the applicant wishes to transfer to.
- One must meet the applicable cut-off points and minimum requirements to apply.
- While applying, a student can retain the same course but change institution or change both course and institution.
- A processing fee of Ksh 1,000 will be charged and should be paid only after the system prompts you to pay. Payments must be done using the KUCCPS Paybill Number 820201.
Beware of fraudsters.
KUCCPS placement/transfer application fees are paid through the Mpesa Paybill No. 820201.
Before you pay, log in to the application portal and read all instructions carefully.
Do not send money to any mobile number!
See also Bachelor of Engineering Physics Degree; Kuccps cut off points 2023/2024 per university, requirements, Course Code & Fees