Are you intending to apply for the recently advertised Teachers Service Commission, TSC, Senior Master IV vacancies. Well. Get the application link plus requirements.
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPOINTMENT
To qualify for appointment to this grade, a teacher must: –
- be serving under Career Progression Guidelines;
- have been assigned to perform the duties of Deputy Principal before 30th June, 2017 and was converted to T-Scale 8 (C3) with effect from 1st July, 2017;
- have obtained a satisfactory rating in the performance appraisal process;
- meet the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ONLINE APPLICATION
Applicants shall be required to upload the following documents during applications:
- Letter of appointment to the current grade.
- Letter of appointment/deployment to the responsibility of Deputy Principal.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from Director of Criminal Investigations.
- Clearance Certificate by Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- Clearance Application from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
- Clearance Certificate from a Credit Reference Bureau.
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
1. Applicants are advised to give accurate information while making their applications.
2. Those who give false information regarding their credentials and qualifications will be automatically disqualified.
3. The duties and responsibilities of the advertised posts are outlined in the CAREER PROGRESSION GUIDELINES FOR TEACHERS (2018), available on the TSC Website (www.tsc.go.ke).
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE ADVERTISED TSC PROMOTION POSTS ONLINE
- Visit the link https://tsconline.tsc.go.ke/adverts
- Enter your Surname, Id No/Passport No and TSC Number
- Tick yes for the question ‘are you serving under Career Progression Guidelines?’
- Now select ‘continue’
- For Basic Details enter your phone number and select home county.
- Declare your Performance Appraisal Ratings for 2017 to 2019.
- Fill in all the parts correctly and click on ‘Save’. In the next window, complete your application by uploading all the required documents.