The Kenya Universities and colleges Placement Service, KUCCPS Admissions Application Forms for various Intake in the 2024 academic year are now available online.
KUCCPS 2024 Intake, KUCCPS Admissions 2024, KUCCPS Application Forms 2024, KUCCPS August 2024 Intake, KUCCPS 2024 Intake.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for admissions into various undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, Certificate, Short Courses, Distance Learning, and others programmes for Government Sponsored KUCCPS and Private Student in any of Kenya Universities and colleges Placement Service KUCCPS intakes in the 2024-2025 academic year.
The students can now apply for placement in universities, TVET institutions, Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC), Teachers Training Colleges (TTCs) and the open university of Kenya.
KUCCPS 2024 Intake Placement Online Application notification has been published online. The Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) invites application from suitably qualified students for admission placement into various Universities and Colleges in Kenya through Government Sponsorship before the Application Deadline 22nd February 2024.
The KUCCPS 2024 Intake Application details like courses/programmes, entry requirement, application fees, student portal, application form & how to apply, closing date/deadline, and others are available below on this page as well as on the official website of the KUCCPS website www.kuccps.net.
The KUCCPS online application portal is now open for the 2024/2025 placement to institutions of higher learning.
KUCCPS 2024 INTAKE APPLICATION GUIDELINES
- To apply, login to the KUCCPS Student’s Portal using your KCSE Index Number and KCSE Year. Use your Birth Certificate Number/KCPE Index Number as the Password.
- All programmes have minimum subject requirements. You will only be able to apply for a course whose minimum requirements you meet, but the selection will be determined by the overall performance and the available capacity.
- You may view the available programmes and their requirements by clicking the Programmes tab in the portal. You can also search for courses by institution, using the Institutions tab.
- As you select the programmes, you may move the ones that interest you into the Course Basket. This will enable you to work with a shorter list when preparing your final list of courses to apply for.
- Once you have settled on your preferred courses, you will only be required to enter the Programme Codes.
- To apply, use the Application/Revision tab to enter the Programme Codes.
- After confirming that the Programme Codes entered are for the courses you would like to apply for, please submit and follow the application fee payment instructions.
- An application processing fee is charged as follows:
- Students applying for the first time – Ksh 1,500
- Students revising their choices submitted in school – Ksh1,000
- The placement processing fee should be paid after you have selected courses.
- You are advised to keep your transaction code safely. It will be required before you make any subsequent changes to your application.
HOW TO PAY FOR KUCCPS APPLICATION FEE
- Go to your Lipa Na M-PESA Menu
- Select Pay Bill
- Enter Business Number 820241
- For the Account Number, enter your KCSE Year and KCSE Index Number (no space)
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and Send.
For a candidate to be eligible to apply for placement, the following conditions will apply:
i. A Kenyan Citizen governed by Chapter Three of the Constitution of Kenya and the
Kenya Citizenship Act Cap 170.
ii. Sponsorship will be eligible to all applicants provided that the KCSE Candidates of the year preceding the selection and those who have never benefited before are given priority.
iii. The minimum admission requirement to apply for degree programmes will be C+.
iv. The minimum admission requirement to apply for a diploma will be C-.
v. The minimum admission requirement to apply for a craft certificate will be D.
vi. The minimum admission requirement to apply for an Artisan certificate will be E.
vii. Applications shall be subjected to minimum subjects requirements from regulators and training institutions where applicable.
Applicant will be expected to make applications by submitting their preferred choices where a valid choice will constitute a programme code, programme name and the institution name.
i. Applicants with an overall grade of C+ and above will be allowed to make a
maximum of 6 choices for degree programmes where 1(a), 1(b) and 1(c) must be
similar programmes and 4 for diploma programmes.
ii. Applicants with an overall grade of C- and above, will be allowed to make a maximum of 8 choices; 4 for diploma and 4 for craft certificate programmes. Placement Service – Student’s Application Guide
iii. Applicants with an overall grade of D and above, will be allowed to make a
maximum of 8 choices; 4 for craft certificate and 4 for artisan certificate programmes.
iv. Applicants with an overall grade below D, will be allowed to make a maximum of 4 choices from artisan certificate programmes.
v. An applicant may choose any programmes for which they qualify provided that no choice is repeated.