How to check KUCCPS Placement 2024/2025. You can now check your KUCCPS placement online using the KUCCPS student portal, SMS channel, or KUCCPS mobile app and download your admission letter online.
Simplified Ways to Check KUCCPS Placement
You can check your placement online with one of the
- KUCCPS Student Portal
- KUCCPS Mobile App
How to Check KUCCPS Placement Online
Check your KUCCPS application placement using the online portal
- Access the KUCCPS portal via students.kuccps.net
- Click on the Login button at the top right corner of the page
- Enter your KCSE INDEX NUMBER, KCSE YEAR, and PASSWORD (Use Your Birth Certificate No. OR KCPE Index No (as used in KCSE Exam Registration) as your Initial Password)
- Click on the login button
- Wait for the system to authenticate and redirect you.
- Your course and assigned institution will be displayed on the dashboard of your account.
Continue reading: KUCCPS 2024/2025 admission letters and lists for all universities
Check your KUCCPS Placement with SMS Shortcode
Applicants can check their placement using the KUCCPS Shortcode
- Open your Phone Messages Chat
- Send your Index Number starting with your KCSE year to the shortcode 20842
Examples of the Correct Format: 202312345678912 or 202212345678912 (KCSE year + Index Number)
Check KUCCPS Placement with Mobile App
You can check your placement using the KUCCPS Mobile App.
- Download the KUCCPS Students App via Google Play Store
- Click on the icon to launch the App
- Log in with your credentials
- Explore to view your placement status