The Communications Authority of Kenya, CAK, has switched off millions of unregistered Sim cards. Unregistered SIM users to miss voice, SMS, data, and mobile banking services in 60 days.
IF your simcard is having a problem to data connections then do the necessary.
Update Your Airtel Details, Sim Card Online – Portal Link
Safaricom Sim Card Online Registration, Updating Portal Link
Here’s the process of Updating Safaricom SIM Card Details:
- Visit the Safaricom Portal at www.safaricom.com/account/kyc-upload
- Enter the Phone Number whose details you with to update
- You will receive a ONE TIME Password (OTP) which you should enter to continue
- You will then see a list of all phone numbers that are registered under you.
- Select the phone numbers that are yours, the ones you know. Then click next.
- Now upload a picture of your ID both front and back sides separately.
- Make sure the pictures are clear and properly cropped to only focus on the ID bit.
- Click Verify!
Using mySafaricom App to verify
- On the mySafaricom App home page, there’s a notice to verify SIM details
- If you can’t find it, go to the Account page and click “Update SIM Registration Details”
- Go through the steps above and provide required details
- Verify your numbers. This completes the verification process.
Verification Process for Airtel Sim Cards
Have you verified and updated your SIM registration details as per the regulations? Visit any Airtel outlet countrywide with your ORIGINAL ID today.
Click here to update your SIM registration details by uploading a clear image of your ORIGINAL ID (front and back).