The Kenya National Examinations Council, knec, is inviting the existing and qualified newly trained Examiners for the 2021 marking exercise online. The site shall be accessible by all Kenya Certificate of Primary Education, KCPE, and Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education, KCSE, KCSE Examiners.
What is expected of the Examiners;
Examiners concerned shall be required to do the following:
1). Access KNEC Contracted Professionals Website using the link: https://examinersapp.knec.ac.ke.
2). Those with cp2 accounts, login into the Examiners portal using their username and password.
3). Those without cp2 accounts, click on reset password button to enter their mobile numbers in the format (2547********) and submit to get their username and password for logging into the system.
4). Upon successful login, complete their personal information and save. Using the dashboard provided, access, download, print and read the invitation letters and the Marking Instructions. Further instructions on acceptance and rejection of marking offer are given in the invitation letter.
Also read; How to download the KCPE and KCSE 2019 Examiners Invitation letters, online; Step by Step Guide
- KNEC: How to download Contracted Professionals’ letters
- KNEC Contracted Professionals: How to check deployment station and other details
- KNEC: PTE, ECDE, SNE Latest registration instructions
- hKNEC Exam Administration: How to access, mark and print the Contracted Professionals’ attendance Register
- KNEC Exam results and Certificates: How to receive results and certificates from KNEC
- A link to all KNEC portals
- KNEC grading system for all subjects
- Identification, Nomination and selection of KNEC contracted Professionals
- Important information for teachers wishing to train as KNEC examiners
- KNEC: How to assign index numbers to KCPE, KCSE candidates
- tHow to download marking invitation letters for KNEC examiners