KCSE 2019 students have now received their 2020/2021 kuccps admission details. You must now be knowing the university or college that kuccps placed you. You are probably are looking ahead to your admission. Did you know that you can change to another university? Yes. You can apply for change via the kuccps student portal.
Various reasons may have led to this placement. Maybe, the course you applied for was very competitive. You may have also applied for highly competitive universities and your preferred course might still be available in another university. Failure for you to get your preferred course can also be due to your inferior cluster points.
But, all is not lost. kuccps provides you with the final opportunity to move to your preferred university. And yes, only few universities had all their declared vacancies filled hundred percent. These are Daystar, Riara, Kabarak, KCA and Tecnical university of Kenya. All other universities can accept new students’ requests under kuccps.
The total universities’ declared vacancies for Government-sponsored students in the 2020/2021 academic year are 145,129. But, only 122,831 were filled leaving a gap of 22,298 vacancies.
How to apply for inter institution transfer
If you have made your mind and wish to apply for the transfer, follow the steps below:
- First, you need to visit the kuccps student portal at http://students.kuccps.net/ to log in.
- After log in, click the transfers tab at the top of your window.
- Now, select the programme and in the inter-institution transfer field input the programme code.
- Give a reason as to why you wish to change your university. This reason should be satisfactory and is mandatory.
- After filling out the form correctly, download and print it.
- Take or send the duly filled form to the institution you want to transfer to for endorsement and acceptance (when accepted, take the form to your initial university for release and then take/ send it to kuccps for your new admission letter, you will be required to pay Sh1,000 to MPESA Pay Bill No.820201).
In case you need to download your admission letters visit this link for all the letters per university.
Do not miss any KUCCPS related news. Click on this link; KUCCPS LATEST NEWS.
For further assistance, contact the Placement Service through the numbers 020 5137400, 0723 954 927 and 0734 879 662. You may also email us to [email protected] or visit our Facebook page The.Placement.Service and Twitter Handle @KUCCPS_Official.
- Full list of KUCCPS university courses that were rejected by students: Details
- KUCCPS 2020/2021 admissions: JKUAT admits highest number of students: See full details per university
- 2020/2021 KUCCPS admission letters and lists for all universities
- KUCCPS 2020/ 2021 students’ placement, admission lists and letters; Complete details
- KUCCPS website, portals and online services: 2020/2021 courses and placements complete guide
- How to download 2020/2021 Admission letter to Mount Kenya University (MKU); 2020 KUCCPS Admission list pdf
- How to download 2020/2021 KUCCPS Student’s Admission letter to Zetech University; 2020 KUCCPS Admission list pdf download
- How to check KUCCPS 2020/2021 placement results and admission letters for 2019 KCSE candidates, all applicants
- KUCCPS student login portal (https://students.kuccps.net/) and user guide
- KUCCPS student app for course application and admission results