Literature forms an integral part of the English language subject that is offered in the current education system. Students preparing for the kenya Certificate of Secondary Education, KCSE, examinations require a number of guides for the various set books and poetry notes.
FOR A COMPLETE GUIDE TO ALL SCHOOLS IN KENYA CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW;
Get to download a number of set books guides, oral literature and poetry notes, here. These resources are available at no cost.
Get unlimited resources for all subjects by clicking on this link; Teachers’ Resources Hub.
You can at the same time get unlimited resources for all subjects by clicking on this link; Teachers’ Resources Hub.
Click on each of the listed links to download the Literature resources for free:
A DOLL’S HOUSE RESOURCES
- A doll’s house analysis-1
- A Doll’s House Notes and Analysis
- A DOLL’S HOUSE NOTES.
- A DOLL’S HOUSE STUDY GUIDE NOTES-1
- A Doll’s House Guide
- A DOLL’S HOUSE- ESSAY QUESTIONS AND SAMPLE ESSAYS
- A DOLL’S HOUSE-EXCERPT QUESTIONS (1)
- A GUIDE TO A DOLLS HOUSE
- DOLL’S HOUSE EXTRACTS &ANSWERS -3
- DOLL’S HOUSE GUIDE ANALYSIS-1
- DOLL’S HOUSE STUDY GUIDE
- Essays from A Doll’s
- SAMPLE ESSAY STRUCTURE – A DOLL’S
- STUDY_GUIDE_TO_A_DOLL S_HOUSE_BY
You did not find what you wanted? Worry not. Just search for more notes and other learning/teaching materials, below. Simply type in the box below and click on the search button.
[ivory-search id=”14715″ title=”Default Search Form”]
BLOSSOMS OF THE SAVANNAH RESOURCES
- BLOSSOMS OF THE SAVANNAH EXCERPTS
- EPISODES IN BLOSSOMS OF THE SAVANNAH 1 (1)-1