In case you are wondering on how to apply for the advertised Teachers Service Commission, TSC, Deputy Head Teacher II (Grade C4/T-Scale 9) promotion vacancies. Worry no more. Get the application link plus requirements.
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPOINTMENT OF DEPUTY HEAD TEACHER II POST
For appointment to this grade, a teacher must: –
- be serving under career progression guidelines;
- have served in the grade of Senior Teacher I (Grade C3/T- Scale 8) for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- be currently serving as Senior Teacher;
- have satisfactory rating in the performance appraisal; and
- meet the requirement of chapter six (6) of the constitution;
NB: Bachelors Degree in a relevant area will be an added advantage
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ONLINE APPLICATION
Applicants shall be required to upload the following documents during applications:
- Letter of appointment to the current grade.
- Letter of appointment/deployment to the current responsibility.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from Director of Criminal Investigations.
- Clearance Certificate by Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- Clearance Application from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
- Clearance Certificate from a Credit Reference Bureau.
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE ADVERTISED TSC PROMOTION POSTS ONLINE
- Visit the link https://tsconline.tsc.go.ke/adverts
- Enter your Surname, Id No/Passport No and TSC Number
- Tick yes for the question ‘are you serving under Career Progression Guidelines?’
- Now select ‘continue’
- For Basic Details enter your phone number and select home county.
- Declare your Performance Appraisal Ratings for 2017 to 2019.
- Fill in all the parts correctly and click on ‘Save’. In the next window, complete your application by uploading all the required documents.