Schools have been asked by the Teachers Service Commission, TSC, to update their data on the Teachers Management Information System (TMIS). The data which is updated on termly basis captures teachers’ information, school details and learners’ enrollment; among other pieces of information.
Institutions are expected to update basic information of the school, capture data on enrollment, teaching load, as well as updating any other information in TMIS. The deadline for capturing all the data is 15th March 2020. This is according to the latest memo from TSC.
More articles on Education matters;
- KNEC- How to download Contracted Professional’s Invitation Letters
- TSC: Detailed guide on using the new TPAD 2 System
- TSC: How to register for AON medical Scheme services via the mobile phone
- The TSC GP69 Medical Form
- TSC: All forms for TSC leaves
- TSC: Latest Designation codes, salaries and job groups for teachers
- KNEC- Guide on how to successfully register candidates for KCSE, KCPE exams
- KNEC: Grading System for KCSE exams
- KNEC- How to correct KCSE, KCPE registration details for Candidates
- 2020 Term Dates for schools and Colleges
- P1 Teacher Training intake news
- KNEC instructions on Grade 3 Learners Assessment
- How to apply for the Kenya Education Fund Scholarships for all learners
- Gazetted School reporting and departure times for teachers and students: School routine
- Education Ministry’s guidelines on Learners’ Discipline
- KNEC: How to revise form one schools’ selections for KCPE candidates
- KNEC Examiners: Here is all that you need to know
- KUCCPS: Instructions for students on admissions to Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges
- KUCCPS: Inter Institution Transfer guidelines and procedure for students
- HELB: This is all you need to know concerning HELB loans application, processing, disbursement and repayment
- HELB: Procedure for applying for HELB loans online
To update the TMIS data
- Visit the official TSC website by using the address https://TSC.go.ke
- From the home page, select the ‘ONLINE SERVICES’ tab and then ‘TEACHERS ONLINE SERVICES’.
- On the new page, scroll down to the Log in window on the left side of the window and titled ‘OFFICIAL’. Enter the User Name and Password (as provided by the TSC Sub County Director) then click on ‘LOG IN’.
- On the next window, click on ‘TMIS RETURNS’ followed by ‘SUBMIT TEACHER RETURNS’.
- Enter the correct school’s data on the ‘BASIC DETAILS’ window and click on ‘NEXT TO ENROLLMENT’.
- Declare the correct ‘ORDINARY SCHOOL ENROLLMENT’ data. Remember, to change parameters in each area just click on the respective icons under the ‘ACTION’ column.
- Select ‘NEXT TO TEACHERS DETAILS’ to modify data on the institution’s teachers.
- To modify data for each teacher, click on the icon under the ‘ACTION’ column.
- To add a new member of Staff, scroll to the bottom of the page and enter the TSC number under the ‘TSC NO’ column. Click on the Search icon. Once the teacher’s detached are displayed, declare any editable data as may be required.
- Other tabs whose data can be updated include: TEACHERS SPECIAL NEEDS, TEACHERS ON STUDY LEAVE, SUBJECT ENROLLMENT, NON FULL TEACHING LOAD and KCSE/ KCPE PERFORMANCE.
- All TSC services online portals and how to log in
- TSC TPAD data upload deadline
- Complete guide to the new cTSC TPAD portal
- TSC: Full details on the newly established grades for teachers
- TSC: Designation codes for all teacher job groups
- TSC Grades and qualifications/ requirements for various administrative positions in schools
- TSC: Details on the current all 36 Teacher job groups/ grades
- TSC: Requirements, appointment and responsibilities of Principals
- All what you need to know and carry to a TSC teacher recruitment interview
- TSC: Requirements, responsibilities and appointment of Deputy Principals