The Teachers Service Commission, TSC, has modified the platform used for filing teachers’ performance appraisal data. In the new modifications, users will now be able to easily create their accounts under the new Teacher Performance Appraisal and Development, TPAD 2, system.
Different sub portals have been created for the different categories of users in the new TPAD 2 system. The new portals are:
- The Teacher/ Deputy Portal: That will be utilized by both classroom teachers (mostly appraisees) and deputy head teachers/ principals.
- Head of institution portal: This portal will only be accessed by head teachers/ principals.
- Curriculum Support Officer portal.
- Sub County Director portal.
- County Director Portal.
How to create a new account.
To use any of the portals, above, one must first register online. The process of creating a new account has, now, been simplified and shortened. For instance, there is no longer a requirement for SMS verification and the earlier stringent security checks.
Here is a simplified procedure:
- Visit the new TPAD 2 system by using the URL; https://tpad2.tsc.go.ke/auth/create_account
You will get a window with fields as shown, below;
- Fill in your details, correctly and then click ‘Create Account’.
- In the next window, you will be expected to update your teaching subjects/ roles and academic details. If done properly, then you will see a success message.
How to log into your account.
Logging into your account is pretty easy. all that you need is your TSC Number, ID Number and Password.
Now visit, https://tpad2.tsc.go.ke/ to log in.
In case of need for assistance, contact TSC via official phone 020 289 2000 and Email : [email protected]
- A collection of new TPAD 2 forms.
- How to create and use the new TPAD 2 account.
- New TPAD 2 termly appraisal, calendar of activities and planning guide
- New TPAD 2: A checklist of professional documents to be maintained by all teachers: free form download
- The new Teachers Performance Appraisal form: new TPAD 2 form free download and guide